Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Peach Coffee Roasters

Great App! Works as it supposed to with no issues. I would recommend this if you are looking to compress files.

Revive Wear

I used this app to automatically compress files. This app is very quick to set up. Automatically changes your alt tags and file names once you choose from a list of specific tags.

Ginger Threads Collections

Fantastic app - quickly and seamlessly compressed and renamed 71 images. Excellent customer service

Spiral Light Candles

Works great so far. Anything I can do that works in the background to help take the effort off me is great!

BRIWOK Jewellery

could not be easier to use! massive time-saver. Affordable options saved me the time of going through all old images I've posted in the past

Skyline Building Solutions

This app is optimizing all of my images, and it means one less thing I have to do. Doesn't get any better. Awesome!

Hanzi T-Shirt Company

It's a nice app everything done automatically in batch. I did not need to do anything so except for a few clicks so I'm happy.

MeMademoiselle (HACO GmbH & Co.KG)

It is easy to get started and very fast results. I just did a view settings and images have been compressed automatically. Highly recommended.

The Lamp Goods

I found this app very easy to use and the support was outstanding. It seems to have helped my site speed up which is a big plus.

Hooter Holster by Carey Bradshaw

Top notch customer support. Very responsive. Quality app. Sage advice. Helped us with our site www.hooterholster.net
It loads faster now. Try it! See how fast it loads for you. :-)