Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lace & Tassels

Location Ireland

Really user friendly, and using it helped speed up my store after the speed had dropped considerably plus SEO image optimisation was made easy too. Great app, thanks so much Crush!

Kinky Toy Store

I love this tool because it helps me optimize my website's performance and increase my search engine rankings. This tool is an essential tool for any online business owner or marketer. It has helped me increase my traffic, search engine rankings, and revenue. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Reditexpress

Location Italy

Best App ever, I love the way this app work especially when i have to seat and watch the automatic work been don without loosing any sweat. thanks

KWS-Tools.Shop

Location Germany

Very nice APP to crush the picture size with minimum of amount of time, i rly like it and would recommend it to you.

DuxDispatch

Location Australia

Simple to compress images in bulk, ran in the background while I could do other things, and the impact on the website load time is noticeable from the word go.

aqasha

Location Germany

This app does exactly what you would expect it to do. I am very happy with the result. Thank you crush.pics

LIFESTYLEONLYUDREAM

I was having some trouble with my "site speed" and I needed a way to lower that for increase of sales. In one day, I increased my site speed just by crushing all my pictures across the site. Very useful and looking forward to seeing what else I can do with it.

Noora Fashions

Location United Arab Emirates

I used the Crush.pics application and it has optimized images without losing quality and the my shopify store loads much faster now.

Plain To Polished

LOVE this app, honestly! It made a huge difference in my picture size and optimization! So impressed.

LaVie

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

The images are greatly compressed while maintaining visual quality. The app also automatically renames images based on product, which is great for SEO. Well done and thank you!