Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Charli and Kate

Awesome App, really simple and easy to use, doesn't break images or cause any errors anywhere when the image SRC renames, and best of all it works really well - saves a lot of MB on your images and you will not notice a difference in quality.

Limelyght

It works! Quick and easy installation. Simple, effective, and makes a noticeable difference. A must have for any store..

VapeWeb.Shop

awesome app, it does exactly what they promise. got a 18% saving on my site after installing crush pics

The Saltwater Edge

Image compression is done, and all our images look good. Easy and pain free. Going to move on to alt text work next.

Emu Joy

I used the crush feature and was able to shave a lot off the image sizes. Support has been excellent.

Geekatsu

App does what it says it does. Simple, efficient and straight to the point. Just upgraded to the 2gb plan.

IT Yuda

Does everything it says on the tin and made updating nearly 400 pics and file names a 30 second task instead of a nightmare! Very intuitive User Experience and very reasonable price. Support was also fast and thorough!

Plush in a Rush

Does exactly what it says it does. My files dropped on average 25% of the order. It's now working on subbing out appropriate ALT Tags and File Names. One caveat: if you have hundreds and hundreds of pics, it may take a couple of days total to optimize and rename.

Rug Depot Home

This app was very helpful in resizing the photos for more efficiency when loading. They were able to create alt tags for photos when we loaded new products. I am a novice and I found the app very easy to use.

Parts Brite

What a great little app. I have a ton of pictures and having an app that will make sure I have them optimized is wonderful. Great job Crush.pics!