Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Shopposhsquare

Just install and forget about it, everything is done automatically.

Proclouds

We love using Crush Pics on our site www.procloudsvapor.com
If you haven't picked up this app I highly recommend it!!

Tradlands

Great app, easy to use and understand. Love the image quality slider to show the difference. (I couldn't barely barely notice any difference between compressed and non-compressed.) Love that it will save me time and energy by auto compressing any new images I put up on the site. I probably noticed a 40-50% home page speed increase right away.

Brideside

Crush Pics is a rad app that immediately helped us improve load time after compressing our product images. The support is also excellent - super quick to answer questions and very helpful! Highly recommend this app.

Beelinepune

Initially after few days, there was no change in my website page speed. Contacted Crush Pics developer & they suggested changes to be made. Executed those changes & there is much improvement.
Thanks Dom..

R W Summer Imports

Looks good so far. Easy setup. Still learning about the app.

Divnitycollections

Best thing about this app is how easy it is to use :) Does all the work.

Cffproducts

Images are heavy on the load time of any website, Crush.Pics has been a life savor by crushing over 24,000 images making sure that our website loads fast and without delay. Crush.Pics is a MUST if you have a large inventory with multiple images. We love Crush.Pics.
Lynette
CFF Brand

Titanparacord

Just installing this simple App has increased our PageSpeed Insight scores by 3. Love it!

Bedfordshirebeardco

Improved the speed of my site which will hopefully help my seo out. Cheers guys