Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Myexportleftovers

Location Pakistan

Moved my website from Magento to Shopify. Was worried about manually doing the picture compression. Crhush Pics did a great job on around 20,000 pictures and still going strong.

I am very happy that my Shopify Plus Success Manager recommended this app.

Sonsofgotham

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App, Helped us out a ton!

Mystickyquotes

Time spent using app About 1 year

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for easy and quick shop optimization, especially those not proficient w/ photoshop/compression methods.

The A M A Z I N G Store

Quick 64 to 81 Pagespeed rating.
SUGGESTION:
Use another app called PageSpeed Guru (Free) with this app.
Everything will work great after that. :)

Bow Tie Guy 2

Works great! Does what it's supposed to do.

Iloveapparel

Excellent App!!!
Very fast,Very flexible and easy to use.

How To Shoot 360 Shop

Location Czechia

Thank you so much for this great app! It helped me to get to the green status in Google's Page Speed insights for both Mobile and Desktop. Also the support from Marc was way beyond my expectations, hats off. Initially I thought the app could not compress a tiny part of the images but thanks to a very detailed help from Marc I could find the real source of the problem that was rooted in my theme's settings. Marc even went ahead and guided me how to fix it in my theme. Thank. You. So. Much. Also the app's set-and-forget system that scans all new images automatically makes it incredibly useful without adding extra recurring work. I wish more apps were like this - if you charge a recurring fee you better do a recurring work - which this app does - and does it well. Happy customer.

B45 Baseball

Great app, very easy to use and it makes a great job!

One Tribe Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Makes compressing images a lot easier, overall I love it but sometimes it takes awhile for them to go through and be compressed.

Ktm Twins

Time spent using app About 3 years

Does exactly what it advertises, flawlessly. Setup and queued the compression of our entire product library (6k images) in under 10 minutes! It was completed overnight with a report ready for me in the morning. Totally great.