Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

4salon

Very helpful app, but it stopped working randomly and we had no idea our images weren't being compressed. It's working now though.

The Vintage Cart

You guys have really saved my wallet from crushing :) this app saved 38% of my space and hence made my site faster by 0.34 secs. All just by using this app. Would like the cost to be a couple of $ cheaper for the premium tiered plans. Easy to use is an understatement, you do need to do anything, absolutely nothing. Just three clicks, thats all.

Saintgeorge

This app does exactly what it's supposed to. Increased my google page speed from 67 to 83. Support was also very helpful and responsive.

Le Knicks

Worked well, easy to load and easy to use and beneficial.

Tea Blendz

The application has delivered... as advertised. Installation was virtually effortless and for the most part, transparent. Increased our stores google rating by 6 points!!!!

Indigosport

Literally a no-hassle app. Once installed, it takes care of everything itself. The UI of the app is also suh-weeet!

Bakerized Action Sports

These guys are the best! We needed a custom solution and they delivered very quickly! You need to install this if you have alot of products it will really help your website! Thank you so much!

Bebe2go

Really great app, even better customer support. This app really helped us compress all of our images and gain better loading times. Really awesome work :D I really recommend this app!

Cheers Guys!

Test4rr

Great support team. Their team worked for a week to make the page speed faster for us. Thank you! Definitely recommend this app!!!

Special Effects And Coating

We are very happy with this app and the customer service we have recieved. We can now relax knowing crush is sorting out our images behind the scenes. A big thank you from the team at SFXC.