Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 27, 2016

Such a satisfying app.
And a great Customer Service :)

Auto Julio
Portugal
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 26, 2016

Great stuff, basically set it and forget it. Excellent support - not that you should need it, the app really is that simple. I contacted Dom about something else and he couldn't have been more helpful. I have definitely noticed an improvement in speed since the initial run so am happy to recommend.

Discount Branded Sportswear
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 18, 2016

We were able to over 7mb on our site https://jonesproperties.biz and even more on some other sites we used. Would highly recommend.

Jonesproperties
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 16, 2016

Seemlessly finds the pictures, converts them in a loss-less way, and has immediate impact to site speeds following 3rd party web tests. Worth it.

Christiano Ferraro
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 9, 2016

My site speed was really slow - my picture sizes were too big. I signed up and the problem was fixed overnight. Smooth, easy, and useful. Thank you!

Zizowireless
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 28, 2016

AMAZING SUPPORT - absolutely amazing support! Dom is very quick to respond and did the optimization changes for me. Again, amazing!

Boots N Rags
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2016

Dom from Crush.pics went above and beyond in helping us optimize our site's speed. I had originally installed the app and did the optimization process myself with little result in a better online speed ranking.

Discouraged, I asked for a refund. Dom was quick to offer a solution and even went as far as to help me make a modification to my site's theme to help me optimize my site.

Our site's speed went from 24/100 to 74/100 with Dom's help.

Great product, amazing service!

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 12, 2016

Great app, shrunk our images and optimized our store!

Babel Alchemy
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 30, 2016

Using this app is incredibly easy, and will definitely improve your site speed. We also got phenomenal support from Dom on other site-related issues, and he's been a great resource for us!

Active Swag
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 30, 2016

It's so easy to use and it basically runs on its own. I needed more clarification and help on something and Dom was extremely helpful and efficient. Please keep up the great work!

Theolivetree