Multi Currency Auto Switcher

Multi Currency Auto Switcher

by MageWorx

Go global with your Shopify store! 248 currencies supported.

Consciousful

I really like how this app is able to detect country of IP address and change the currency automatically, and how I am able to manually enter the different currency rates. As mentioned in the other review, it would be nice if there was a message explaining why it changed back to USD at checkout. Great app and great support team!

Cheap Snow Gear

this app has a major flaw. when getting to checkout page , the currency switches back to $USD (which is normal and a limitation of shopify).

It needs a simple message to tell the buyer what is happening, otherwise they are confused and leave the checkout.

Other auto currency converter apps add this message in the final checkout page, no problem. This app does not. I contacted the support about this major but easy to fix issue. they had the attitude that they dont care and cant edit any text on the checkout page (which is rubbish as other apps (some even cheaper) are easily able to do this).

DCTTEC

I had some difficulty to install the app and having it show at the right location. Asked for help and got their full attention until I was pleased 100%. Thank you so much Angelika, you have exceeded my expectations.

Artists That Teach

The support was wonderful getting it set up. And works beautifully.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Awesome tool to increase sales!

French Teatox Com

Always good support with this app we have been using for more than a year now ! Good job!

Mykeokeo

Hi,
we really appreciated the quick help we got. Even though it was 100 of emails back and forth the help never ended. A tiny bit slow with the answers but when we got answers the help was really good!

Ambi Dress

Briliant app, makes international selling more accessible and works perfectly. On top of this the team are great, really, really helpful, respond quickly and go above and beyond to help. The team were happy to fully install the app on my store.

Myxvida

We've just installed the app and so far so good! Really pleased with the support team, they are very responsive and helpful- the fact that they offer free installation is a major bonus.

Goldmarketmovement

So far I've enjoyed the trial version of this app! I haven't seen an increase in conversion, but it might just take some time to start working! You can see it on my site www.FrostLx.com

Previous 1 3