Multi Currency Auto Switcher

Multi Currency Auto Switcher

by Mageworx

Automatically switch prices based on customers location.

FlippaFish

It's a bad app. My conversion rates were dropping I used hotjar to investigate the app did not change the currency according to the country that my visitors came.

It cost me MONEY.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry the app didn't work for you. We have a dedicated support team that is always ready to provide any kind of technical assistance. So if you ever decide to try any of our apps out please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

Kulture

This multi currency app is the best I've used so far. It easily integrated into my theme and the support team was SUPER responsive when i asked for few tweaks. Highly recommended!

June 12, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We truly appreciate it.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

KALMANOVICH

Installed this app on our website https://kalmanovich.net/

We were satisfied.
The app allows you to show the cost of the product in the buyer's local currency. The app also allows you to set your own currency exchange rate. This is very convenient! You can quickly reduce the price of all products by simply changing the currency exchange rate.

When installing the app, we contacted the developers, they quickly responded and helped with the setup. It is very convenient that the chat with developers is built into the Shopify page and you do not need to write emails.

We recommend installing this app!

BONUS.
The price of the app is a separate plus, the price of this app is the most affordable among the possible options.

Cleanture.co

Quick response that available 24/7 and with good customer service, will definitely continue to use and recommend.

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Lustra Group

Very useful app, and great customer service. They are quick with answers and available 24/7. Big recommendation!

March 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.

Clever & Trendy

Great app, very usefull. Support is great. I had a problem with a store and they fixed it. Thank you.

Consciousful

I really like how this app is able to detect country of IP address and change the currency automatically, and how I am able to manually enter the different currency rates. As mentioned in the other review, it would be nice if there was a message explaining why it changed back to USD at checkout. Great app and great support team!

Cheap Snow Gear

this app has a major flaw. when getting to checkout page , the currency switches back to $USD (which is normal and a limitation of shopify).

It needs a simple message to tell the buyer what is happening, otherwise they are confused and leave the checkout.

Other auto currency converter apps add this message in the final checkout page, no problem. This app does not. I contacted the support about this major but easy to fix issue. they had the attitude that they dont care and cant edit any text on the checkout page (which is rubbish as other apps (some even cheaper) are easily able to do this).

DCTTEC

I had some difficulty to install the app and having it show at the right location. Asked for help and got their full attention until I was pleased 100%. Thank you so much Angelika, you have exceeded my expectations.

Artists That Teach

The support was wonderful getting it set up. And works beautifully.

Previous 1 3