Multi Currency Auto Switcher

Multi Currency Auto Switcher

by Mageworx

Automatically switch prices based on customers location.

Bnks

I've switched to this app after using different currency switcher apps. This one worked perfectly out of the box. The support was very prompt in replies and installed the app within 2 hours! Amazing job!
Highly recommend.

Mycelebritylooks

Great App,it helped with my custom rate.just the way i want it.
i recommend.

Athletesinsight

They have been very helpful with customer support questions so far, no matter how big or small the query.

Box Knocks Official

Incredibly and ABSOLUTELY amazing app, and their customer service is brilliantly awesome, it's like chatting with you friends, they are very professional and understanding, and the app solved my biggest issue ever, to go worldwide with my business :)

Surviveit

very bad app!

it doesnt work at all!!

Secret Avenue

Love the app which was installed for me within 24hrs and the app fits perfectly into my store theme and works well compared to other similar apps I have tried

Wristit

Great APP and fantastic support.

Rocky Mountain Decals

Fantastic app - was previously having issues with Shopify only allowing one currency (Canadian) and my US customers not knowing the price. This solved it for me and improved sales. They installed it for me, and provide amazing follow up support too!

Smartest Fashion

Great app which does exactly what it suppose; recognising the country where customer is coming from and change proper currency. Currency selector is working well and without a problem, customer support is fast and responsive. Highly recommended is you have multiple currencies

Primeboxhk

Well, This app is cheap and free for 90 days trial. But there are still some bugs there. I couldn't remove and add the ccy. And this converter doesn't comply with other apps as well. So some products coverted and some products doesn't.

1 3 Next