4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate automatic currency conversion and user-friendly interface. Many appreciate the excellent customer support and the value provided by the free version. The app's ability to support multiple currencies and customization options are key features that cater to international customers. Some merchants have reported an increase in sales after using the app, suggesting it may improve conversion rates. The app also includes a translation feature and does not slow down websites.

June 20, 2023

I've tried many apps specifically designed for this purpose, but none provided such great support as this one. I highly recommend it! Not only is the support helpful, but the design of the site is - even a newcomer can easily navigate it.

Maknea
Czechia
6 months using the app
Autoketing replied June 21, 2023

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

December 11, 2023

جميييييل

My Store
Saudi Arabia
2 months using the app
March 22, 2023

nice app, works flawless and thank you for the free plan. cheers to author.
i wish we could little bit more in free app. but this is good too.

SilverArtsIndia
India
19 minutes using the app
Autoketing replied March 22, 2023

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

January 10, 2019

Great APP with many options.
Also provided quick support for position update, that i did very easy.
Best APP ever for currency...

Wildthings_collectables
Netherlands
About 5 years using the app
January 29, 2019

The best currency converter ever. Free & auto detect location, which is exactly what I'm looking for

Topias Tuomi
Sweden
Almost 5 years using the app
October 23, 2018

I have been looking into many different currency apps, but this one is the BEST. Great customer service, so easy to work with, and solved my request within 36 hours. Highly recommend!

Stickwithbonbon
May 11, 2019

Awesome app! You get everything of a premium application for free. And they provide great customer support! Highly recommended. Killer of all other premium currency converter app.

Venalisa
Autoketing replied May 11, 2019

Dear Venalisa,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

December 25, 2018

Quick and accurate service. They fixed the converter layout to fit my website. Excellent free app!! Maybe Oriana could behave a little nicer.

AKEBONO TEA
Japan
November 13, 2018

Great app. Easy. Tech support was very accommodating and quickly addressed custom changes for us. Awesome.

SNOwhistler.com
December 17, 2018

Quick and easy to install. It even allows you to automatically detect locations for price changes. User-friendly interface and exceptional customer service!

Dominican Girlfriend