Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Afrique du Sud Bidonvilles NPC

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect app! Was looking for something simple and reliable. Swift integration. No issue at all. Thanks!

skatestation

Great app. Looks and functions good, easy to set up. Very quick support when I needed a little tweak.

GeneJack®

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 13 hours

The app works perfectly fine out of the box, it is well designed and well thought of, this is a very valuable add to our store genejack.com to enhance customer experience. Well done!

PETSBURGH

Location Russia

Great app. It recognizes well the location from which country my online store opens and provides the necessary information for the client. Responsive support helps to solve any problems, in my case, these problems were with another application but helped me here. Recommend.

Eurekaonline

Location Malawi

I am very happy with the App so far. It met my expectations! I recommend it. It has transformed my store!

GAZIBO

Great app and support was really helpful in setting up as i needed some changes done and reply pretty fast.

VNDS Kicks

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good app and support if you meet some issues. I recommend, too bad that app I use for upsell doesn't work with it.

Crown Hustler Apparel

Location Norway

This app was a life saver! I am based in Norway, so i have my prices set on NOK, but with the help of this app, now anyone can get a better look at what the prices are in their own curransy. Highly reccomend this app, ant its so easy to set up.

Vegibeats

Great app! It works well and has a lot of customizaton options. Also the customer support is super fast. I had a small issue with customization and they resolved it in a minute. I recommend this app.

ShayrdAir

Time spent using app About 1 year

These guys are professional, timely, and have high engineering IQ. If you have a global customer base, I highly recommend!