Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Venus & Mae

I added this app to my store because my customers were turning away due to being unable to purchase their nails. After installing, the team emailed me and attached screenshots verifying the app was working. I cannot say how much I appreciated that!

beatnik bikes

Location Philippines

This is app great! The technical support team is Superb! Appreciate them a lot, thank you very much!

Nifteys

Location Philippines

Great app! Thank you. It really helps with conversions because it automatically converts to their country's currency

komfort.market

Location Mexico

I have tried different converters and this is the best, their technical support is impressive, highly recommended!

SuperMEADE

Great app to use in your store. Very convenient and easy to use. Would definitely recommend this app to use in your Shopify store.

Hartley Sport

This app is very useful! I've had a very good experience. I like the fact that it is able to allow my business to adapt to any currency!

Flawlesso Clohing

Location India

I highly recommend installing this. 9.99 USD will pay itself!
Do not waste time checking out other apps

JM Distro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good App and the customer service, especially for the price. Works without a problem and never experienced any bugs so far.

tenshopnow

Location China

there is no origin price ,i need this.And i don't know where i can change the font , may be i no see it.there is no origin price ,i need this.And i don't know where i can change the font , may be i no see it.

THE HOT IGLOO ®

Location Spain

Nice app and very flexible compared to others. The customer service team is very good, fast and efficient