Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

Kewe Clothing

I signed up for the free trial and definitely noticed an increase in sales. Now I'm hooked! Definitely worth the $10/month.

Menz Den

Wow! quick work to have installed thanks guys! your service was quick and stress free for me, a big thank you from me to you :)

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

I installed this App no problem at all. However being non teccy I asked for it to be checked. I had a few questions and Frank came back very quickly, answered both my questions, confirmed the setup was ok.

It look good on the site, we are international hypnosis based products and have this auto detecting currency software is ideal for us.

Many thanks Frank
Michael
www.healthyaudiohypnosis.com

Hed Sound

The support from Mike and the guys was awesome. They installed and configured the app and were in constant communication as soon as i downloaded the app. The app is briliant too.

Habibah

Very easy to install app. I was helped quickly by the developers to deal with some theme lay out issues. Great app for when you're selling to countries with different currencies.

Www Origin Roast Com

I keep it simple: great and promt service! Those people answer (almost -:) faster my questions than I can ask them. Absolutely recommendable!

Angelcanvas

This is a great app and most of all it is affordable for small business. The guys at Code Black also offer great customer service too! Rob - www.angelcanvas.com

Wtf Plugs 2

Works great. Installed with one click and there was no messing around. Received help really quickly too. Highly recommend :)

Warmwishesgifts

Mind-blowing customer support! The apps works as promised, and I really appreciated them being upfront about the Shopify requirement to checkout in the sellers' currency. This is the only app to tell you this upfront. I had to ask the others to find out.

Desiroyale

The currency converter is great. I like the design. Frank was easy to work with quick response and fixed the issue immediately. Very happy with the app.