Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Justthegoods

Easy installation, quick set up, and as-anticipated integration. Given the increasing gulf between the value of CAD and USD, I'm confident my US clients will enjoy seeing how much money they're saving when making purchases at my site ;-)

Amara Bridal Boutique

I have a lot of apps running & I have to say that the customer service with this one is top notch. It runs perfectly on my site after a minor adjustment.

Concept Boutique

Excellent support. We could not provide remote access but Mike was able to guide me through the tiny change with significant result effortlessly.

Food Forestation

simple to set up, my international customers can now see my prices in their own currency, and today I received an email, out of the blue, from the app developers, offering to tweak my css to iron out a few glitches. fantastic customer service, before they have even received a penny from me! love it.

Eaupaixvie

Mike from Code Black was prompt, friendly, efficient and just amazing!! The customer service here went above and beyond and I was truly impressed. The app itself was easy to install, however Mike helped with me moving it around to suit my website. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, I would recommend this app and the services of Mike and Code Black to anyone - extremely impressed!

Colocsty

The best currency converter app !!! amazing customer service, really easy installation, no completed as other and really does the job.

Bitcoin Com Store

Great app, and excellent customer service, helped with all my questions.

Ellagee

My artisan nail polish shop has customers worldwide so I thought I'd play with a few different currency converters. I installed this one and it worked perfectly but I needed a bit of help with customizing it for my shop. I wrote to support and got an immediate response, then they very quickly adjusted what I requested, plus tweaked a few other things to make the converter blend seamlessly into my site. I'm not going to bother trying other currency apps, this one is staying put!

Strapline

The best currency app. Its cheap and most convenient.

Your Skin Care Clinic

very quick response, great customer service. thanks!