Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Just Necklace

Location France

great service. I recommand. Easy to set up. it makes your business grow up. It makes the job for your customers.

Pawsmores

Location Malaysia

It works efficiently! i was having trouble after installation due to double converter apps overlapping and the team help solves the problem within minutes. Very helpful!

Studio Tondini

Location Switzerland

If you look to display different currencies for your products you need this app!
Easy to install & use, great & fast customer service support, useful features to choose from.

ANAMARIA ENVIA

Solo fue necesario unos ajustes por parte del departamento técnico de la aplicación y funciona perfecto. Muchas gracias.

TRIPLE N

Excellent . So far I’m happy with this App I feel as if my customers needed the option to change the currency at any point in time while using the website.

dutyforbeautyofficial

Love this app! The support is really fast and professional. Asked for a specific requirement with some coding needed and they did it for me in a matter of hours, 5/5.

Hibah-Diamond painting art studio

Their service attitude is very good, answering questions quickly and solving problems quickly. I would recommend it to people who need it, they are professional and patient people.

BERA - Culturing Happiness

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries

BmaxStore®️

I use this app on my store and I love it. Currently, my store is in Portugal and Shopify Payment is not supported, so, in other to have the prices in different currencies, I use this app and love it. Great support from the Team.
Thanks

AutAll & Victoria's Laden

They worked hard to fix my problem. I like this app very much. They called me in Germany from USA to clarify the issue immediately. Also the support is very profession. I was i contact with more as 30 app support teams from different developers in the meanwhile, but they (Code Black Belt) are by far the best. Furthermore many thanks to Spain for explaining the processes and the deep technical connections between Shopify and the app. It is a very trustworthy company. Black Belt lives up to the name. Norbert

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78