Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

3rd Eye Labs

App does as described with an easy to use UI to set it up. The support team was awesome and even customized the app's functionality to suit our business needs.

Scoot City Ltd

This is undoubtedly the best currency app on Shopify. I have tried many currency switcher apps. The biggest highlight is that is its entirely compatible with Shogun and very simple to use. I would highly recommend it 10/10

YO-GOGO

Excellent support and useful app, It makes my store more professional, I recommend it.It deserves 5 stars.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

I used the app for currency converter. It's just the best. Their customer service is just extra ordinary. They even provide help for other technical issues not related to them!!!

QUICKQUESTING.COM

THE BEST APP AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I've needed the app repositioned a few times in a few days as we changed themes and then reverted back, the icon was slightly off where I wanted it to be, I contacted the developer and within a few minutes I had a reply, they had fixed the issue and it's perfect. :) Thank you!

Care For Yours

Currency Converter Plus is one of the best Currency Changer Apps. Their Customer Service is 5/5. I recommend it to every Shopify User

Chromecrate

Have had some issues, which is normal. Customer service is very fast and professional. Have solved all the problems with installing the app.

Afrique du Sud Bidonvilles NPC

Perfect app! Was looking for something simple and reliable. Swift integration. No issue at all. Thanks!

skatestation

Great app. Looks and functions good, easy to set up. Very quick support when I needed a little tweak.

GeneJack®

The app works perfectly fine out of the box, it is well designed and well thought of, this is a very valuable add to our store genejack.com to enhance customer experience. Well done!