4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, reliable performance, and automatic currency conversion, which is especially useful for international sales. They value the customization options, including setting individual item prices. The responsive and problem-solving customer support team is highly praised. Additional features like the SEO report and visually appealing design are also favored, contributing to an improved customer shopping experience.

Edited March 30, 2023

Looks like compare price is hidden when activated this app, Compare price its very important to show if you want boost sales.

EDIT: Very bad company, If you leave a bad review here on Appstore they spam you with phone calls, emails and message, This is second day they spam me and trying to contact me through third party websites and this is the second day i report this behavior to Shopify. I will keep reporting them and i will NOT remove this review with this type of behaviour. It's redicolous.

bluetoothearphones
Sweden
About 2 hours using the app
Code Black Belt replied March 29, 2023

Your store is using Shopify Markets and it has a 'Compare at' price configured for US but not for other markets. This is why the 'Compare at' price is displayed for USD but not for other currencies. There is no issue with our app, this is just your Shopify Markets configuration.

We emailed you to explain how to configure 'Compare at' prices for other markets but never replied to any of our emails.

We hope you understand where the confusion comes from and wish you the best for your business.

July 14, 2016

This app was great from the get-go. Easy installation. Easy settings. Then I forgot about it. It did the rest. It's always there when needed and always updated. I couldn't ask for more.

Roccoshop
Almost 8 years using the app
April 3, 2016

very happy with this app:) does what it is supposed to do without problems & is affordable. & they give free seo reports which is nice.

Yuris
Almost 8 years using the app
Edited December 28, 2023

The Support team is very helpful and quick to response. Albeit a bit issue with our uninstallation process but the teams are quick to fix it.

Wanderlust Co 2
Singapore
Over 7 years using the app
Code Black Belt replied December 28, 2023

Hello Wanderlust Co 2,

We do appreciate your feedback but it was never our intention to confuse merchants especially if they no longer intend to use our app.

The disable option found in the apps preferences page is just an option to disable/enable our app display. Like any other Shopify app, the uninstallation process remains the same. Merchants will have to delete the app from their Shopify admin's App lists and this is a standard procedure implemented by Shopify and not us developers.

The cancellation process is even listed on our support site with steps on how to do it: https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/77-how-do-i-cancel-my-currency-converter-subscription

You have been one of our valued customers for quite some time and in each request and concern you have raised, we've helped you with our best efforts and made sure you were happy and satisfied.

We have reached out to you with a solution to this confusion and we have managed to make the changes on our end and hopefully, you can respond to us.

We are always open to suggestions and ideas to help improve our app and our support will always remain the same, if not make it even better. There may be limitations with what we can accomplish as we have to abide by Shopify’s rules and policies, but our goal remains, to keep every merchant happy and satisfied with our app and services.

We wish you all the best and hope you have a Prosperous New Year!

April 19, 2016

This is a great app for global traders like us. Great customer service made installation so simple.

Elite Titles
About 7 years using the app
October 29, 2016

Jaw droppingly awesome.

I sell all over the world and spend my time giving people links to currency conversion sites. I have used another app that changed currency which effected by Google Shopping submissions but I have been re-assured this will not and I cannot see why it would so fingers crossed. Support has been first class too. If you are selling internationally or have a desire to do so - its a no brainer.

Richards Guitars
About 7 years using the app
October 19, 2015

I keep it simple: great and promt service! Those people answer (almost -:) faster my questions than I can ask them. Absolutely recommendable!

Www Origin Roast Com
Almost 7 years using the app
March 21, 2017

Love the App - quick, simple and flawless. Nothing more to say, it made my multi-currency problem go away.

Artrockstore
January 10, 2017

Im very very happy with the application, highly recommended! Support team is outstanding, really amazing!!

Marion Isabelle
Estonia
September 5, 2015

Excellent! Extremely easy to install. Easy and to the point. Made a huge difference on our international sales. Highly recommended!!

Ayelli