Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Hed Sound

The support from Mike and the guys was awesome. They installed and configured the app and were in constant communication as soon as i downloaded the app. The app is briliant too.

Habibah

Very easy to install app. I was helped quickly by the developers to deal with some theme lay out issues. Great app for when you're selling to countries with different currencies.

Www Origin Roast Com

I keep it simple: great and promt service! Those people answer (almost -:) faster my questions than I can ask them. Absolutely recommendable!

Angelcanvas

This is a great app and most of all it is affordable for small business. The guys at Code Black also offer great customer service too! Rob - www.angelcanvas.com

Wtf Plugs 2

Works great. Installed with one click and there was no messing around. Received help really quickly too. Highly recommend :)

Warmwishesgifts

Mind-blowing customer support! The apps works as promised, and I really appreciated them being upfront about the Shopify requirement to checkout in the sellers' currency. This is the only app to tell you this upfront. I had to ask the others to find out.

Desiroyale

The currency converter is great. I like the design. Frank was easy to work with quick response and fixed the issue immediately. Very happy with the app.

Black Star Brands

Black Star Brands has been using the currency converter for a month now and it functions flawlessly and reliably. The installation was straightforward but we needed some hand holding with formatting in particular. Code Black Belt support was some of the best we have ever received from any service supplier - prompt, proactive and always prepared to go the extra mile.
Recommended.

Popovleather

Super easy to install and leagues better than alternative currency conversion apps.

Ayelli

Excellent! Extremely easy to install. Easy and to the point. Made a huge difference on our international sales. Highly recommended!!