4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, reliable performance, and automatic currency conversion, which is especially useful for international sales. They value the customization options, including setting individual item prices. The responsive and problem-solving customer support team is highly praised. Additional features like the SEO report and visually appealing design are also favored, contributing to an improved customer shopping experience.

December 14, 2021

It's a great app, so easy to install and customize. Support is very helpful and responsive! Thanks to Carlos for his quick and professional support.

The Art Gallery
United Arab Emirates
About 2 hours using the app
December 6, 2022

Wish I could give 10 stars. Turning on markets on my website caused major dramas that neither Shopify Support nor my Theme developer would take responsibility for. This app has fixed all the issues I was having, and the support for so fast - super impressed. Thank you

Dizzy Dog Collars
February 23, 2016

I've just had this app installed. I don't do a lot of business to the US but when I do, folks sometimes call to get an idea of what they'll be paying in US$. This app will help solve that problem. Hopefully it'll help encourage sales because seeing my products in US$ will be lower. This is the exact kind of app I was looking for. Easy to install and had Code Black Belt support in and out for a quick tweak of the code and I'm done. So far, so awesome!

The Window Cleaning Store
March 14, 2017

Extremely easy setup. Install and all I did was select the currencies I wanted to show!
35 day FREE trial is great too! Fingers crossed I see a positive lift in sales so I can keep this app!
fingers crossed

Photoskin
Edited December 8, 2022

We are going to speak of an experience. This is our second store and both of our store have Currency Converter Plus. We have been using this app for a year now on our other store and have just installed it on this store. The team is very skilled they helped us a lot with our complicated theme on the other store and their response time is very quick. They are also kind and supportive they have provided support to us on our new store. I highly recommend it and it won’t harm to give it a try. I hope this helps any merchant looking for a great currency conversion integration. Shout out to Sonja and her team for the amazing job they are doing.

REGALBLENDS
March 15, 2016

Very good
Simple and beautiful and practical

Taiwan Big Scooter Shop
Taiwan
April 30, 2019

Worst app.
It destroyed my site. I have lost hundreds of customers because their app disabled our mobile menu.
They put the code themselves and did this to my site.

Their support system is ridiculous, they will either use different nicknames to reply to ticket or they will handover your ticket to different person each time. And you get kicked around the field. You have to explain your problem each time a new person comes to help you.
Not recommended at all.

Venalisa
About 24 hours using the app
Code Black Belt replied April 30, 2019

The statements from this negative review are completely untrue.

Our app did not modify the store's template or the menu.

The merchant contacted us and we explained that the cause of their problems was a misconfiguration of another app, not ours, and offered our assistance, but he refused to further talk to us.

Please note that all our support agents do not use "nicknames" and use their real names and profile pictures in replies.

We offer prompt support, logging every conversation and every action taken.

August 15, 2015

Are you kidding me? This was a snap to install and almost instantly started working. I just installed it half an hour ago and everything works like a charm, if it keeps working then definately a five star app, and it's cheaper than the competitors, which I had no need to try because so far this app does what it says. Can't get over how quickly the changes took and how easy it was, no fiddling around with html or css or anything like that. Great Job developer!

Queensborough Pharmacy
39 minutes using the app
Edited October 16, 2019

Love the App! All i had to do was install it. There was no configuration required, the installation was completely automated! looks and works great. I'm very happy.

TRAUMA CAR AUDIO
37 minutes using the app
January 23, 2018

An amazing tool! Extremely essential if you have international customers!!!

Bensbestdeals