Currency Converter+

Currency Converter+

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

Neon Kick

Cool app, we'll see how it does. As far as I can tell its solid, but I guess we'll see, it seems alright though.

Kaimala jewels

I love the app, installation is automatic, works nicely on my theme, customization is simple yet with many options. However, I find the app a bit expensive, I understand the development and support behind it but still, $10 a month for a small business for one app is a bit more than what we can afford to pay at this moment. Wish there was some adjustment in price based on the size/use of the app on your website. Will have to wait and see if the app delivers more conversions as a result of having the option for the customer to choose their currency or any other that you select from the list. So far so good.

MXCOLO

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

Quirky Fun Gifts

I have just installed this app. So far it works smoothly on my website. It works as described and it is easily customized.

Jonna Jinton Jewelry

Easy installation. Simple layout and configuration. Would have been a 5-star if it wasn't for the issue with the "pricetags" on the product that only changed 3 digits of the price when you changed currency. Was solved by changing the script as adviced in the app. *tumbs up*

Irohadouri

Great and easy!! but sometimes does not work or need to wait for display.
I am happy to use it.

Queen Saba

just installed as a replacement to a different currency converter - so far so good, automatically converts the prices and exchange rate seems perfect.. very happy so am hoping for a great experience to come!

Lefengshuifacile Boutique

bonne fonctionnalité, rapide à installer.

Pablo Kat

This app was easy to install and easy to use and did exactly what l need it to do.

Sibuor Classics

very ace dope bad and boujee legitness

Previous 1