Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Only Professional Currency Converter in the App Store

THE BUSINESS AND THE BOAT

Very good customer service! I did not find a tool in the frist place and mentioned it in my first review. Customer Serive automatically fixed for me and contaced me about it 2 days after. Very nice feeling to be taken care of, I did not expected that!!
I can only recommend it.

GREAT APP!!

May 19, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Showing the currency full name can be configured with just one click from our app preferences page, our customer support team has already done it for you 🙂

Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need any assistance with the app, we will be happy to help!

Freestyle USA

app and dev team have been helpful. Our major concern is it makes our catalog pages load SUPER SLOW. Need to look at ways to improve this.

Look Young and Glow

I havne not use the app yet lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Neon Kick

Cool app, we'll see how it does. As far as I can tell its solid, but I guess we'll see, it seems alright though.

Kaimala jewels

I love the app, installation is automatic, works nicely on my theme, customization is simple yet with many options. However, I find the app a bit expensive, I understand the development and support behind it but still, $10 a month for a small business for one app is a bit more than what we can afford to pay at this moment. Wish there was some adjustment in price based on the size/use of the app on your website. Will have to wait and see if the app delivers more conversions as a result of having the option for the customer to choose their currency or any other that you select from the list. So far so good.

MXCOLO

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

Quirky Fun Gifts

I have just installed this app. So far it works smoothly on my website. It works as described and it is easily customized.

Jonna Jinton Jewelry

Easy installation. Simple layout and configuration. Would have been a 5-star if it wasn't for the issue with the "pricetags" on the product that only changed 3 digits of the price when you changed currency. Was solved by changing the script as adviced in the app. *tumbs up*

Irohadouri

Great and easy!! but sometimes does not work or need to wait for display.
I am happy to use it.

Queen Saba

just installed as a replacement to a different currency converter - so far so good, automatically converts the prices and exchange rate seems perfect.. very happy so am hoping for a great experience to come!

Previous 1 3