Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

BELARC

The app works great. I've tried before another similar 5-star app that failed with currency conversion.

Watyouneed

Good application thanks you for that ! I recommend this app for every shop
You will convert really fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verdancy Lab

Currency converter+ just made me so surprised that after installed and activated the app, they immediately check whether everything is working smoothly in my store . That is truly an unexpected and thoughtful service to me. Really recommend Currency Converter+!!!!

INNOTECH21

I really love what it does to my store. It converts exactly. I hope this would help me boosts my sales in my Shopify store..

Emporium Products

I love this App so far. I sent them an email to custom fit my conversion to my website and they did so in 5minutes, super fast and excellent customer service. Very happy with the way it looks and performs. Great App! :)

1 Heal at a time

Great app ! Works for almost all countries, great monthly price, lots of customization options and comes with a whole month free trial! Reccomend to anyone !

Vulcazon

A really useful, effective and simple to use application. Customer support is very fast in solving anything you can ask for and this is difficult to find in other applications. Really good, congratulations!

TRAUMA CAR AUDIO

Love the App! All i had to do was install it. There was no configuration required, the installation was completely automated! looks and works great. I'm very happy.

meetfuture

11242543恶恶法个问题2 78有24 u然后就u户 1-j-33jfjiojdfhamkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷空间急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急

JYards

This is the best currency conversion app out there. I give them rank #1. The app is mature and seamless, customer service is amazing, and technical development is superb. I find their team very prompt, always willing to help, friendly, responsive to needs, and quick in implementation. They did the customization I requested in a timely manner, and didn't make me feel I was asking for too much, although I truly did.

I'm glad for them for how they work so hard to maintain that top level they are standing on now. Definitely a successful model for other app companies to learn from. With this app, there's no suffering and no heart attacks, just share with them your concerns, and they won't let you down.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66