Currency Converter+

Currency Converter+

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

The Factory Marketplace

The app looks great, work great and I am really really happy about it. The most remarkable was the super-fast, kind and expert help from all the support team. In my years of experience, I can say this is one of the best (or the best) customer support I have ever received. They did everything to make the app work as smooth as expected. Thank you very very much!

Topmarket123.com

I tryed lot of application on my store and this one is the best for me... without bug between translation and currency Thanks

Rozzcart

I don't usually write review. But this is the best currency converter app i have used so far in shopify store. They made all changes that i requested, and very patient. Highly recommended! Thank you.

BOK Print

Other apps weren't working on the mobile version of my store. This worked and exceeded the others as soon as i installed it. Before I even knew all the other cool stuff it could do.

Tech Tracker

Really great app. It helps me with a lot of stuff in my store. I would totally recommend to everyone

wonderaccs

really easy to install,the app itself automatically do the coding works,so easy to use this app, ..

Exert Supplies

So easy to install. No complaints on our end. 3 other apps were used, would not go.ExertSupplies.com

Daxter's Dog Store

Works exactly as planned, Love the fact you can opt to remove the flags, not sure they went with the look of my store. Really pleased with the follow-up email I was sent by Laura, she showed me my store was working in other currencies, something I wasn't really sure how I'd do. Top Marks

Classy Cyclist

Smooth to add, works nicely. :) I would highly recommend this if you have no coding capabilities like me...

WahaWatches

Great app. I don't need a button in the top menu because it often looks sloppy, especially on mobile. Very simple install without coding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64