Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Only Professional Currency Converter for Shopify

FlawlesShape

This is better than the "best currency converter" app, which shouldn't even be called that, because THIS is the best converter app. I love the UI, but most importantly, the conversion currencies just work flawlessly, plain and simple! Highly recommend anyone to stop looking for a currency app and just download this. You will not be disappointed!

Shaffroom Gifts

This app was so easy to set up, I just needed 5 currencies to display, which was easy to amend. There are more options that you may want to try out. I will definitely be subscribing to this app. Thank You

Ooala

Coming from an ex investment banker, you can't ask for a better app for up-to-date conversions. The system functions properly 24/7. We've been checking against market exchange rates and everything is very accurate and loads quickly. If you're trying to make a global store with multi-currency and multi-lingual functionality, this is the best option for the currency portion.

*NOTE: Like all other apps, you DO have to have your checkout in your store's local currency. I'm sure these guys would change that if they could but Shopify doesn't let you. We haven't noticed a change in conversion rates because of this, but we have noticed a significant rise by displaying prices in the local currency of other countries we're selling in.

MiniVac Pro

This is a great app, I use it on multiple stores I run. Customer support is also super helpful and responsive.

Proton Medical Store

非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了

Kinglooo

angonigokmhkpmgfklsm',nlpwrhmkpmitrniomerioqgmnveripgmnrrrrtbmndfklamblskfmblkfkdnghkdghljtrhopkrpotjklprtmkjpnmpogrhtrhwrtjn

The Flamingo Lady Nails

Works well & when i had an issue with how it looked on my website they helped right away. Jorge was very nice & had it fixed right away

Septima's Gadget World

I use this app to convert from US dollars to 8 another currency it does work great better than the one I had before. Thanks guys.I am from , UK and I sale in many countries id does work great.

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Works exactly as advertised! Been using for about 6 months and the only issue I have had is conversions happening on some triggered pop-ups I was using - the support team was quick to come up with a solution for me! Highly recommend for any multi-country e-commerce site.

Lucius Atelier

Customer service is top notch to handle the issues we encountered. All-in-all, a pretty nifty currency converter app.

Thank you!

February 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's truly appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67