Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Only Professional Currency Converter in the App Store

art by life

App fits perfectly into the theme and works flawlessly. adjustments are made quickly and easily by support. I can highly recommend the app.

Sapatos

We have tried many different currency converters, but this is defiantly the best currency converted we have used for our store. Their geoip looks 100% accurate. And their support is the best support we have ever seen with apps. They are there 24-7!!!

Bashford Jewelry

Absolutely love this app and I love all the support team as well. They are very helpful and answers our email very quickly. I would say this is the best Currency App. It was very easy to install and makes our website looks great!

Mist Jewels

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. :D :D

Saintnmike

Simply one of the best customization Currency Apps in Shopify, It was easy install and and the placement and inherent functions are very intuitive.

Jeanie Chic

Its an amazing addition to my store! Converts quickly and easy to use! Very happy with the way it integrates!

Wireless forever

they personally checked if their app was working on my website, and sent me a screenshot confirming that it does work.

thats some impressive service you guys have

Letkidzplay.com

Just installed the currency converter app. It looks good so far. Will try and see how it will fare. Happy for now. Pat

SUKASA-KSA

support is always there fast and reliable, they will always surprise you with a solution. my issue was fixed in the same day thanks to their suggest.

Venus & Mae

I added this app to my store because my customers were turning away due to being unable to purchase their nails. After installing, the team emailed me and attached screenshots verifying the app was working. I cannot say how much I appreciated that!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70