Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Utterly Maquillage

I actually love this it gives a personal touch to your website. One thing I would say is the song does start again when clicking onto another page. Maybe let the song continue until they closed the browser x

Kween's Essentials

MUSIC PLAYS BEAUTIFULLY GREAT IDEA ! LOVE IT I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Blacc Market International

i think this was so dope being to add my own music to my website this works in my favor because im an artist

Canine's World

Not sure why people are leaving 5 stars. It was easy to add songs and like the fact that it plays in the back ground, but it stops every time I switch tabs. Can you guys imagine entering a store and every 3 or 5 sec the song repeating from the beginning. Just beacuse you move from 1 place to another. That just gives me headache. I wasnt able to find costumer support other help. And the part i was intrested in appears as empty. I wish i could attach the video i record of my screen.

Dating Disabled Store

The ease of use and functionality are exceptional. I'm very impressed with the Custom Background Music app.

Kirrik Official

SUPER EASY TO USE! Thank you for this app! It's a lovely addition to my site <3 I am an independent artist and having the ability to play a small sample of my song when people visit my site will do wonders for me!

Georgiana Boutique

It plays now let's see if people buy! Thank you so much. Wonderful. Can't wait to see the results. !!!

KirstensBodyEssence

I absolutely love this app so much! My customers get to vibe while on my website !! You should try it

murukali.com

Funniest app ever! I like it!! Keep it up! but Why do I need to pay for my whole life for this...You need to to fix a certain amount and then create ON and OFF option cze most people don't like music for all the time. I think this can be good in holidays...

Friend Or Foe

great experienced . it was easy and friendly to use .
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6