Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Yeé / Your Wellness Connection

Just a minor adjustment was needed in order for the app work. Shahar solved the problem immediately.

Mood Boss

I Used the app and I like it how easy it is to install, I wish I can use different sound tracks for different pages on the store. I hope it will work and people will stay longer and it might urge them to buy.

House of BeauTee

This was super easy to install. I went to YouTube, as suggested, to find some free music. Downloaded the music to my computer and uploaded it through this app!

Re'ndevuz

So far so good. I just added music to my store and I am in love I will definitely recommend this app to other Shopify owners

MakersFolly®

I keep getting charged $1.99 every single month even though I have done everything I can think of to cancel it over and over again. It doesn't seem like much but every single month they steal from me. This is not cool.

January 29, 2021

Hey,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to hear that, but we haven't received any email or chat message from you. We usually respond within minutes - we are highly active and our support team is happy to help with any matter.
Uninstalling the app automatically cancels the recurring charge. We've already reached out to you by email and we will be happy to offer you a full refund.

Best regards

Angelfacesinc

I love this app! Gives my website a little more substance. I would recommend this app as a priority!

BhadiePlugg

I used this app to catch customers attention more, to get more sales and make it more interesting!!!

Canine's World

App is amazing, easy to use and set up. Costumer support amazing, even after I uninstall i got contacted and explain why. Only reason why I gave 4 star instead of 5 is so that others get to read this and hopefully shopify sees this as well. Amazing app and idea I just don't need it since no matter what music will continue stopping everytime someone change tab or go from 1 product to another. I wish shopify could make it so that app like this could keep the music going. Other then that like I said amazing app try it out out of all of them I try this is the best I had.

2MIGHTY

I love the music player; however, the auto play button will switch back to enable by itself. I have to keep playing with it over and over to get it to re disable. I would love if y’all could fix this.

W & W Galleria

So far so good, hopefully this will help get my customers shopping. i wouldlike it more if the music didn't start over every time you went to a new page

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7