Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Canine's World

App is amazing, easy to use and set up. Costumer support amazing, even after I uninstall i got contacted and explain why. Only reason why I gave 4 star instead of 5 is so that others get to read this and hopefully shopify sees this as well. Amazing app and idea I just don't need it since no matter what music will continue stopping everytime someone change tab or go from 1 product to another. I wish shopify could make it so that app like this could keep the music going. Other then that like I said amazing app try it out out of all of them I try this is the best I had.

2MIGHTY

I love the music player; however, the auto play button will switch back to enable by itself. I have to keep playing with it over and over to get it to re disable. I would love if y’all could fix this.

W & W Galleria

So far so good, hopefully this will help get my customers shopping. i wouldlike it more if the music didn't start over every time you went to a new page

Utterly Maquillage

I actually love this it gives a personal touch to your website. One thing I would say is the song does start again when clicking onto another page. Maybe let the song continue until they closed the browser x

Kween's Essentials

MUSIC PLAYS BEAUTIFULLY GREAT IDEA ! LOVE IT I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Blacc Market International

i think this was so dope being to add my own music to my website this works in my favor because im an artist

Dating Disabled Store

The ease of use and functionality are exceptional. I'm very impressed with the Custom Background Music app.

Kirrik Official

SUPER EASY TO USE! Thank you for this app! It's a lovely addition to my site <3 I am an independent artist and having the ability to play a small sample of my song when people visit my site will do wonders for me!

Georgiana Boutique

It plays now let's see if people buy! Thank you so much. Wonderful. Can't wait to see the results. !!!

KirstensBodyEssence

I absolutely love this app so much! My customers get to vibe while on my website !! You should try it