Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Street Dynamics

Having music on the site will really help differentiate it from other similar stores. Thank you very much.

Female Stripe

I love this app I couldn't be happier today. I got my favorite song playing at my store now... Thank you

Beauty by Nee

wow i love that you can do this !! so amazing! Thank you shopify!! Its going to make my customers want to explore my website a little more than usual .

9AEM Sharp Fashion

Purchased this app and it was so easy to setup! Fun to use! The addition of music to my store has made the shopping experience for my customers more exciting and personalized.

Alpha Gurl Attire

My customers love the music on my website! They always say they would start dancing or that they feel like they're having the complete shopping experience.

Lashe and more

ITS AMAZING APP AND ITS VERY GOOD IDEA THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU VERY MUCH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EL Cheapos Stuff

It takes a little while to download the right song but once i had it it was great .I love it and recommend this app

HouseholdComponents

I love this App, I highly recommend this great App, I hope the customers like it too, it fulfills my expectations.

Giani Dafirenze

Funciona perfecto! es muy fácil de usar, súper intuitiva, no necesitas ayuda pa instalarla. Muy recomendada.

Vicious Ricky Official Store

Great App to add The Vibe to the store. Really creates a great addition to what your store already has.