Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Add music that will play in your store's background

Zagzax

Someday when I was thinking about if i can add my favourate music to my store, then this great APP met me, I love it ,that is just what i want,
Though it has space to be more perfect, But now it is enough awesome!

Sparadise Life

Custom Background App has my customers in awe. Everyone that has viewed my website claimed that this is the first online spa site with introduction music that they have seen. I am sure I am not the only spa site with music, but I must agree with my customers because most sites I have visited did not have background music. This app has me excited and I look forward to visiting my site and hearing the background music as I scroll through it. The customer service agent of the app was very accommodating with my questions, also, I truly appreciate their patience with me, seeing that I am new to Shopify. Adding welcoming music to the site has been a huge plus, and I highly recommend adding the Custom Background App to enhance your Shopify site.

SmartTechnology

In One word =Awesome
I am, glad I found the app and it works like a charm, I honestly recommend it. Easy plug and play set up.

mtcfarm

Good app, my shoppers say so (their opinion matters most). My only wish is to see their new updated version which will allow shoppers even a better experience.

KABOOM FOREX

well..
I was trying all sorts of ways to ad music option to my Shopify pages.
And to be honest I could not believe that you have created exactly what I needed, I was pleasantly surprised to find your Custom Background Music app, I love the fact that the volume option is well visible for visitors who may wish to turn the volume off.
This is a very well thought app!
Thank you.

Omen Time Pieces

This app is amazing! Very user friendly. Me an my business partner love it. Just upload your sound file and the music plays when people hit the site. I highly recommend this app

Caliph Bazaar

Really great app! This is exactly what I needed for my store. Plus their customer service is amazing! Shahar you rock!

March 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We are always happy to help! :-)
We wish you a great week ahead!

Mako Driveshafts

Works great and developers are responsive! Easy quick setup with no coding required. Thumbs up................

March 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We work hard to create apps that are both powerful and easy to use. We are always here for our customers!
We wish you all the best!

Droned1

This app is the easiest to navigate. very impressed by the easness and performance. ty Developers. Hope to see more by these guys.

DiSsAveNu

This app is amazing I really like it its fast simple easy to use and also the music continue onto other pages as customers browses which is a plus because I am sure people dont want to listen to a good song for few seconds then have to start over. I as a shop owner highly recommend this app I'm really happy with the results and glad I gave it a try. Bravo to the developer keep up the good work yall.

February 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We work hard to make professional apps that are also easy to use, and our main goal is to help merchants grow and succeed. We wish you a great day!

1 2 3 4 6 Next