Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

OffensivelyBlessed

Offensively Blessed loves the app with music makes my store very unique and will be a blessing to my customers shopping experience online. I stumbled on the app while looking for something else. Tried it out very easy to install and great directions. Also developers reached out to me right after. Affordable monthly fee for our stores. Thanks again!!! I have not seen many shopify accounts with this feature this hr!!!

Just Plena

The app is easy, cheap and works very well besides that the music is not continuing...I would prefer that the music doesn't restart every time I change the page.

PetiteLuxx

The app is perfect. I just wish the song didn't play from the beginning every time you click on a different tab.

SHOPVANGUARD

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Very simple to install, it is very versatile and allows you to personalize the experience. Very effective!

HappyMonstah

This app is awesome and does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is awesome! Support is also great, they work very fast.

Zagzax

Someday when I was thinking about if i can add my favourate music to my store, then this great APP met me, I love it ,that is just what i want,
Though it has space to be more perfect, But now it is enough awesome!

Sparadise Life

Custom Background App has my customers in awe. Everyone that has viewed my website claimed that this is the first online spa site with introduction music that they have seen. I am sure I am not the only spa site with music, but I must agree with my customers because most sites I have visited did not have background music. This app has me excited and I look forward to visiting my site and hearing the background music as I scroll through it. The customer service agent of the app was very accommodating with my questions, also, I truly appreciate their patience with me, seeing that I am new to Shopify. Adding welcoming music to the site has been a huge plus, and I highly recommend adding the Custom Background App to enhance your Shopify site.

SmartTechnology

In One word =Awesome
I am, glad I found the app and it works like a charm, I honestly recommend it. Easy plug and play set up.

mtcfarm

Good app, my shoppers say so (their opinion matters most). My only wish is to see their new updated version which will allow shoppers even a better experience.

KABOOM FOREX

well..
I was trying all sorts of ways to ad music option to my Shopify pages.
And to be honest I could not believe that you have created exactly what I needed, I was pleasantly surprised to find your Custom Background Music app, I love the fact that the volume option is well visible for visitors who may wish to turn the volume off.
This is a very well thought app!
Thank you.