Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Utterly Maquillage

I actually love this it gives a personal touch to your website. One thing I would say is the song does start again when clicking onto another page. Maybe let the song continue until they closed the browser x

Kween's Essentials

MUSIC PLAYS BEAUTIFULLY GREAT IDEA ! LOVE IT I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Dating Disabled Store

The ease of use and functionality are exceptional. I'm very impressed with the Custom Background Music app.

Kirrik Official

SUPER EASY TO USE! Thank you for this app! It's a lovely addition to my site <3 I am an independent artist and having the ability to play a small sample of my song when people visit my site will do wonders for me!

Georgiana Boutique

It plays now let's see if people buy! Thank you so much. Wonderful. Can't wait to see the results. !!!

KirstensBodyEssence

I absolutely love this app so much! My customers get to vibe while on my website !! You should try it

Friend Or Foe

great experienced . it was easy and friendly to use .
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DD’s Closet Handmade

I tried all the tricks on youtube and help center and this was the only way i could actually get music to play on my site! well worth $1.99

AllThatGlittersCorpLLC

I love it! It's super easy to use! I can't wait to switch up the songs each week to fit my store. Im so happy

GlamourizedByTee

I love this app! It help me bring extra holiday cheer to my website and the customer service is a amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5