MX: Custom Background Music

MX: Custom Background Music

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 13, 2023

Une application vraiment au top ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Beaucoup effets pour Suplimer votre site internet
Un choix de musique absolument sublime ❗️
Merci Custom Background Music

LonaLina.fr
France
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Edited August 23, 2022

I've only had to reach out a couple of times to support. They have been quick to respond every time. I love this option for my store.

Hayden Avenue Fashion
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2022

I have enjoyed this app very much and it has made my store a ton of fun ! i would recommend this app

21RAVES
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 10, 2022

This app offers a website to convert songs o Youtube to downloadable MP3 so you don't have to be tech savvy to figure it out. Customer support answers very fast and is very kind and efficient. Loving this app

Jeannette716
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
April 29, 2022

I installed this app and it is amazing. Very, very easy to do it, they have a long lists of songs to choose from, or you can upload your own song. Support Team is also super fast and friendly.

String Power - Violin Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 14, 2022

This app is simply fantastic. Customer support is top notch and satisfying. Well-done you all guys. Highly recommended!

TANGO FUN ELECTRONICS
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited December 13, 2021

I think that the Christmas music on my web page this time of year was just the right touch. Very unique and very uplifting for this time of year. I intend to use this app in the future

Luxbella Tees and Gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 1, 2021

Easy to install. Easy to select and load music to your website. And, it's inexpensive to maintain each month. This is a no-brainer. Get this app!

Bey Publications
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 13, 2021

Really awesome feature to have on my shop and it works great every time! and its really easy for it to work you can download choose anything from youtube. 100% recommend.

Thejulesjules
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 8, 2021

This app is amazing. Let you to upload your music and to choose the style of music loop. Working really well. Support is always there for us if we have some questions. Simple to use.

Thalie Paris