Custom Background Music Player

YouTube & Spotify Royalty-Free Background Music & Audio Player

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

String Power - Violin Store

I installed this app and it is amazing. Very, very easy to do it, they have a long lists of songs to choose from, or you can upload your own song. Support Team is also super fast and friendly.

TANGO FUN ELECTRONICS

This app is simply fantastic. Customer support is top notch and satisfying. Well-done you all guys. Highly recommended!

Luxbella Tees and Gifts

I think that the Christmas music on my web page this time of year was just the right touch. Very unique and very uplifting for this time of year. I intend to use this app in the future

Bey Publications

Easy to install. Easy to select and load music to your website. And, it's inexpensive to maintain each month. This is a no-brainer. Get this app!

Thejulesjules

Really awesome feature to have on my shop and it works great every time! and its really easy for it to work you can download choose anything from youtube. 100% recommend.

Thalie Paris

This app is amazing. Let you to upload your music and to choose the style of music loop. Working really well. Support is always there for us if we have some questions. Simple to use.

FashionModality

Great help! Looking forward to using in the future. The agent was great help. Took care of my issue right away.

FLEXI FITNESS LLC

Works great and feels like MySpace days haha - I like the fact that I can play music and make my website more of an experience for people. Super easy to use too!

Yeé / Your Wellness Connection

Just a minor adjustment was needed in order for the app work. Shahar solved the problem immediately.

House of BeauTee

This was super easy to install. I went to YouTube, as suggested, to find some free music. Downloaded the music to my computer and uploaded it through this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7