Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Thejulesjules

Really awesome feature to have on my shop and it works great every time! and its really easy for it to work you can download choose anything from youtube. 100% recommend.

Thalie Paris

This app is amazing. Let you to upload your music and to choose the style of music loop. Working really well. Support is always there for us if we have some questions. Simple to use.

FashionModality

Great help! Looking forward to using in the future. The agent was great help. Took care of my issue right away.

FLEXI FITNESS LLC

Works great and feels like MySpace days haha - I like the fact that I can play music and make my website more of an experience for people. Super easy to use too!

Yeé / Your Wellness Connection

Just a minor adjustment was needed in order for the app work. Shahar solved the problem immediately.

House of BeauTee

This was super easy to install. I went to YouTube, as suggested, to find some free music. Downloaded the music to my computer and uploaded it through this app!

Re'ndevuz

So far so good. I just added music to my store and I am in love I will definitely recommend this app to other Shopify owners

Angelfacesinc

I love this app! Gives my website a little more substance. I would recommend this app as a priority!

BhadiePlugg

I used this app to catch customers attention more, to get more sales and make it more interesting!!!

W & W Galleria

So far so good, hopefully this will help get my customers shopping. i wouldlike it more if the music didn't start over every time you went to a new page

Previous 1 3 4 5 6