4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and customization of volume discounts, including per variant and sitewide discounts. It integrates well with Shopify and various themes, automating bulk discounts without multiple codes. The responsive customer support, featuring live chat, is highly praised. Merchants report a boost in sales and average order value, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes aiming to capitalize on volume discounts.

January 1, 2023

Such a helpful app with a really easy-to-use interface. The staff respond incredibly quickly and are very knowledgeable and friendly.

ValentiGifts
April 20, 2021

Straight forward set-up interface which is exactly what we needed to we can focus on the sales. The additional features such as editing the visuals is also extremely easy, nothing fancy in setting up, but results are more than expected. I have to give a plus that we can see and test our offers to make sure then run right both to our liking and our customer's satisfaction. Add 1 more star and make it 6 stars overall with the great customer service! Props to Zarah for the help!

StayRelx
Philippines
July 4, 2022

This app allows us to create discounts with ease and any troubleshooting is promptly managed with the in app message box, with fast response from the tech support who are very patient and no matter what time of the day I message, I never wait more then a minute. we use a cart discount with tiered pricing for tagged customers and find it very efficient

scribblemat
November 2, 2022

excellent team. had a small inconsistency with the plugins script a team member was available immediately to fix the error.

Pure Essence Labs
November 19, 2019

Had a question about the app. Contacted support team. Got repaid response within 5 minutes. Very good.

PRO GENERAL STORE
October 3, 2022

Amazing customer service! Not only did they respond quickly. They understood exactly what I needed and delivered. Highly reccomended!

Kulula Shop
November 22, 2020

The support team is outstanding! The support team is outstanding! The support team is outstanding! The support team is outstanding!

ShopNetsmart
Colombia
January 27, 2021

The app meets all my requirements. Very helpful support! They replied in just a few minutes and set everything up to make the plugin work.

furnicaes
October 8, 2022

This app is amazing and is doing exactly what I want it too. Although I had some difficulty getting it to work I was able to contact customer service and they helped me right away. There was no waiting. Oh by the way the issue I was having was at no fault of the app it was all me lol. Again awesome app and I highly recommend it.

Beyond Tumblers
July 3, 2022

The support team is super quick and helpful. Thanks!...................................................................................................................................

Mazajy Home