4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable volume discounts. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. The app's standout feature is its flexible discount rules, allowing for different tiers based on item quantity. Many merchants reported increased sales and average order value after using the app. The customer support is quick and efficient, and the pricing is considered reasonable for the value provided.

February 15, 2021

Great support, easy to work with app that actually just works so far. Only thing of note is not being able to set discounts by variants, just yet. But seems its on its way. And works great with foreign currencies and rounding rules.

Vela Sciences
Edited September 9, 2022

Great Support from team. App looks promising, yet to explore fully. But gives much more than standard discount rules

Urban Space Home Furnishing
India
June 2, 2021

This App is easy to configure and customer support chat is quick to respond if you have any questions.

ID Stronghold
February 18, 2023

I love the app....Customer service is on point as well! I am grateful to Livi! She was to patient while I navigated the process.

General Haus
August 27, 2022

very nice app. Customer support is ver good and super fast. fixed my problem quickly. highly recommended.

CloudyBaby Toys
June 16, 2022

The customer service here was very good and very fast. I definitely would recommend this app to anyone.

TrendWave
Edited November 18, 2022

Ravi was great to work with. She gave me the solution to fix my discount rule very quickly. We were able to run our first tiered promotion without any issues.

www.iknowskincare.com
December 23, 2022

Best quantity discount app and by far the speediest Shopify app support team. Would highly recommend to anyone.

good natured Products Inc.
June 15, 2021

I used this app and it really helps me out a ton. I would not recommend any other volume and discount pricing application

hersecretbutton
May 22, 2021

Very good app to get higher sales, very fast support. I use this for every product and I can see everytime good results.

Universential