4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and customization of volume discounts, including per variant and sitewide discounts. It integrates well with Shopify and various themes, automating bulk discounts without multiple codes. The responsive customer support, featuring live chat, is highly praised. Merchants report a boost in sales and average order value, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes aiming to capitalize on volume discounts.

November 9, 2023

The customer support was outstanding. Fixed all our problems within minutes. So we could get our store up and running. They made sure all our concerns were addressed.

Sportikin
2 months using the app
November 10, 2023

"Exceptional Upsell App!

Our experience with the Shopacado ‑ Volume Discounts team has been nothing short of amazing. From the seamless integration to the personalized support, they've truly transformed our online store. The team's expertise and dedication ensured a smooth setup, and they were incredibly responsive to all our queries. Their insights and guidance on maximizing upsell opportunities were invaluable. Thanks to them, our revenue has seen a significant boost. Kudos to the entire team for their outstanding service and commitment to our success!"

Neck Prime
January 7, 2024

So far, I have been able to make this work exactly as I want. The customer service has also been super helpful!

TheBestBirdToys
2 days using the app
December 4, 2023

With nearly 3000 reviews and counting I'm not sure I can say more than has already been stated. The app was super easy to setup, great intelligent responsive support and with a single discount properly configured we were able to apply our B2B volume discount pricing on our entire catalog.

LabJack
4 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Nivii helped me within 5mins to setup the table perfectly. Other than that, this app has made me around 110k in sales in the past 7 month. Easy solution for volume orders. it is perfect and minimalistic. I love it

NAMENTO
9 days using the app
November 14, 2023

The best APP available there to support Volume discount especially for our store.

Oh and Great and Prompt customer service!

Highly recommended!!!

Doctors' Food Research
November 24, 2023

Awesome App. And great support too! I would highly recommend.

Smoke Emporium
About 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

Great experience. She solved my issue very fast! Thants a lot!

Lara Clere
24 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Shopacado has excellent customer service and are very responsive. Looking forward to future developments and improvements!

The Rowdy Rose
7 days using the app
October 16, 2023

I have tried many discount APPs but they just didn't do what I needed. This one does!
I have hundreds of product pages and I needed to be able to add an offer with text and a table to product pages. This one easily allows me to add the offer to products or a whole collection in open go saving a lot of time. You can also use tags to only show the offer to certain customers so it works well for wholesale options too. Customer service has been excellent with immediate response and questions solved.

Sparks Lighting Supermarket