4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable volume discounts. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. The app's standout feature is its flexible discount rules, allowing for different tiers based on item quantity. Many merchants reported increased sales and average order value after using the app. The customer support is quick and efficient, and the pricing is considered reasonable for the value provided.

April 5, 2024

This app used to work but no longer works at all and has caused me pain due to customers emailing several times a day saying they are not receiving discount's. I emailed support with screenshots and she come back and said it was 'fixed' in a matter of minutes which is a very poor case of customer service. Saying that something is fixed without properly looking into it and fixing it is not very acceptable I am afraid. I am cancelling my subscription today and I strongly suggest people think twice before installing this as it simply does not work as intended and it has still not been fixed as a matter of urgency.

Please see links to support the above:

Key Library
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited March 23, 2024

OLD REVIEW: Great product, good service when I was having difficulty. Thank yoU!

UPDATED: when the app stopped working in my cart, causing customers to NOT be able to check out, they had to "check with the developer" and would not give any time frame. My store was literally paralyzed with no one able to check out. I am having to uninstall it and find a different app immediately.

Farmer’s Body
6 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Absolutely do not download this application, which creates major bugs in the shopping basket, and there is no support to fix the problem.

Octipa
Estonia
5 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Pesima App. Genera descuentos que no corresponden.

Mercado Farma
Chile
5 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Unfortunately, there are a lot of problems with this software and the customer support is not helpful. I'm sure there are much better apps out there for the money.

RocRide®
Over 1 year using the app
Edited September 14, 2023

Previous review - The customer service for this app is second to none. Nivi was really fast in helping reinstalling the app I had after updating my theme.

I take back what I said. When there is a real issue like incorrect currency showing for customers or products in cart showing as $0.00 the customer service disappears. Hav had to delete app after sales going down 39%

BRITISH PRIDE
12 months using the app
Edited February 22, 2024

The app was working for a month after that there were bugs. We tried to contact support, but the response time is slow and the things they suggest does not fix the issue. I will update the review once they will fix it.

Smartbag
6 months using the app
August 14, 2023

"This Shopify app has the absolute worst support I've ever come across. I'm beyond frustrated with their lack of responsiveness. It's like talking to a brick wall – they never reply on time, and even when they do, it's as if they're selectively choosing which messages to ignore. I've been patient and waited for a response for the last 5 days, but it's been nothing but disappointment. I expected a certain level of customer service, especially when using a paid app, but this experience has been a total letdown. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere for an app with better support and timely assistance."

Big Y Fly Co
4 months using the app
September 13, 2023

Terrible, messed up our cart page. Adjustments to cart items with the plus and minus button now duplicates the product inside the cart, removing the product also duplicates it again. They should be removed from the app store list for this terrible code corruption, so rookie. PLEASE FIX NOW!

PureClean Performance
About 1 hour using the app
June 30, 2023

after install tried and found it nothing i could use. but also it broke alot on my webshop. How its possible after installation, just show its not good

PBO.DK