Registration Form Builder

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Solfina Webshop

Location Austria

The app works great when you need addition custom form fields. Customer service responded immediately and was very helpful in finding the issue. Thanks again for that!

Her Royal Hair

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I wanna be able to have the form as a button it only allows as a customer registration. I have online courses that i'm looking to use this form as application for enrolment.

May 25, 2022

Hello,
we are so sorry this app do not fit your requirement exactly. You can write us your idea and describe us what you need to achieve and we will do the best to make it. Please write us to support@singleton-software.com and we will write you back about it.

Adam from singleton software

Likeitstore.it

Time spent using app About 2 hours

efficient and quick assistance. The app does what stated well. I've been trying it for a few days and it's going very well.

Enterprise Africa Intl.

Location South Africa

Very good app for creating a Registration Form and the support from Adam was perfect! He responds very quickly and fixed every little issue I had, fantastic!

Clipping Path Outsource

Location Bangladesh
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great support and easy to use the registration app so far I have found in shopify app store. I hope it helps you too.

Abundance-H

Location India

Was not able to save entries made by a customer during registration. Completely defeated the purpose of the app.

January 26, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry you had problem like this. It was probably because of conflict between app and your custom store functionalities. If you will need help with app or make fix for it, you can write us to chat support (located inside app), or to email support@singleton-software.com

Adam

GiftWorksPlus Wholesale

Time spent using app 22 minutes

I believed this app would allow emails to be sent to admin for approval before an account was officially created. It doesn't appear to do that. I also am extremely disappointed that it appears to have installed the code for this on ALL of my themes not just my live theme! In the other apps I have used, they only install on the live theme or even ask which theme to be applied to. I hadn't even enabled this app and it appeared in the code for all of my themes. It's not just as simple as disabling and removing from the app list. This app may work for you if you aren't looking to approve a customer before their account is created.

December 8, 2020

Hello,
i am so sorry, but this app offer functionality to extend your registration form and allow to add there fields you need. If you need app to approve or decline registered customers, you can use this app:
You can write us to chat, located inside app configuration and we will help you. All about installation or uninstallation in themes, you can find in app documentation. Also you can write us to email support@singleton-software.com with any problem.

Adam

SINGAREA

Location United Arab Emirates

Its simple to use and gives all the options to add custom fields, the support team is quite helpful.

DAFFY MASK

Location Italy

App molto utile nello svolgere appieno il servizio richiesto.
Il supporto clienti è veloce e disponibile nel risolvere i problemi.

Zoo Padel Top Club

Location Italy

Really great app! Super useful to customize the registration form and not stick to the default from shopify.

Previous 1