Registration Form Builder

Registration Form Builder

by Singleton software

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

GiftWorksPlus Wholesale

I believed this app would allow emails to be sent to admin for approval before an account was officially created. It doesn't appear to do that. I also am extremely disappointed that it appears to have installed the code for this on ALL of my themes not just my live theme! In the other apps I have used, they only install on the live theme or even ask which theme to be applied to. I hadn't even enabled this app and it appeared in the code for all of my themes. It's not just as simple as disabling and removing from the app list. This app may work for you if you aren't looking to approve a customer before their account is created.

December 8, 2020

Hello,
i am so sorry, but this app offer functionality to extend your registration form and allow to add there fields you need. If you need app to approve or decline registered customers, you can use this app:
You can write us to chat, located inside app configuration and we will help you. All about installation or uninstallation in themes, you can find in app documentation. Also you can write us to email support@singleton-software.com with any problem.

Best regards,
Adam

SINGAREA

Its simple to use and gives all the options to add custom fields, the support team is quite helpful.

DAFFY MASK

App molto utile nello svolgere appieno il servizio richiesto.
Il supporto clienti è veloce e disponibile nel risolvere i problemi.

Zoo Padel Top Club

Really great app! Super useful to customize the registration form and not stick to the default from shopify.

Synergy Medical Supply Corporate Account

Great support and easy to implement. We needed this feature for our B2B shop development. We were using B2B verify from same developer that works great and Registration Form Builder is a great add on to our store.

Many thanks Adam to help us fix our template to adapt what we needed.

Trustore

There is no possibility to add the costumers' date of birth. I needed also to change the information form, but I could not do that using this app.

August 14, 2020

Hello,
its no problem to make date format field, or add any information to registration form in your store. I wrote you email too about it. If you will need, just answer to my email, or write me to support@singleton-software.com and i will help you.

Best regards,
Adam

SUMINISTROS AGUILA

Great app with better support.

I had a problem and Addam helped me to solve it so quickly. I hardly recommend the app.

BLOM MARKET

Great app and great customer support!!

Child Care Point

This app helped us to create registration form to collect more data about users. We had a question about outline of the firm on mobile devices and Adam was quick to come and solve this. Now we wish users answers can be accessed programmatically as customer tags or in some other way.

SA246

The app is fully customizable and I believe it satisfies all the requirements of most of the users.
What it really stands out is the customer support that is fast and really helpful!

Previous 1