Registration Form Builder

Registration Form Builder | Reviews

by Singleton software

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

Likeitstore.it

efficient and quick assistance. The app does what stated well. I've been trying it for a few days and it's going very well.

Enterprise Africa Intl.

Very good app for creating a Registration Form and the support from Adam was perfect! He responds very quickly and fixed every little issue I had, fantastic!

Clipping Path Outsource

Great support and easy to use the registration app so far I have found in shopify app store. I hope it helps you too.

Abundance-H

Was not able to save entries made by a customer during registration. Completely defeated the purpose of the app.

January 26, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry you had problem like this. It was probably because of conflict between app and your custom store functionalities. If you will need help with app or make fix for it, you can write us to chat support (located inside app), or to email support@singleton-software.com

GiftWorksPlus Wholesale

I believed this app would allow emails to be sent to admin for approval before an account was officially created. It doesn't appear to do that. I also am extremely disappointed that it appears to have installed the code for this on ALL of my themes not just my live theme! In the other apps I have used, they only install on the live theme or even ask which theme to be applied to. I hadn't even enabled this app and it appeared in the code for all of my themes. It's not just as simple as disabling and removing from the app list. This app may work for you if you aren't looking to approve a customer before their account is created.

December 8, 2020

Hello,
i am so sorry, but this app offer functionality to extend your registration form and allow to add there fields you need. If you need app to approve or decline registered customers, you can use this app:
You can write us to chat, located inside app configuration and we will help you. All about installation or uninstallation in themes, you can find in app documentation. Also you can write us to email support@singleton-software.com with any problem.

SINGAREA

Its simple to use and gives all the options to add custom fields, the support team is quite helpful.

DAFFY MASK

App molto utile nello svolgere appieno il servizio richiesto.
Il supporto clienti è veloce e disponibile nel risolvere i problemi.

Zoo Padel Top Club

Really great app! Super useful to customize the registration form and not stick to the default from shopify.

Synergy Medical Supply Corporate Account

Great support and easy to implement. We needed this feature for our B2B shop development. We were using B2B verify from same developer that works great and Registration Form Builder is a great add on to our store.

Many thanks Adam to help us fix our template to adapt what we needed.

Trustore

There is no possibility to add the costumers' date of birth. I needed also to change the information form, but I could not do that using this app.

August 14, 2020

Hello,
its no problem to make date format field, or add any information to registration form in your store. I wrote you email too about it. If you will need, just answer to my email, or write me to support@singleton-software.com and i will help you.

Previous 1