Registration Form Builder

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Synergy Medical Supply Corporate Account

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support and easy to implement. We needed this feature for our B2B shop development. We were using B2B verify from same developer that works great and Registration Form Builder is a great add on to our store.

Many thanks Adam to help us fix our template to adapt what we needed.

Trustore

Location Germany

There is no possibility to add the costumers' date of birth. I needed also to change the information form, but I could not do that using this app.

August 14, 2020

Hello,
its no problem to make date format field, or add any information to registration form in your store. I wrote you email too about it. If you will need, just answer to my email, or write me to support@singleton-software.com and i will help you.

Best regards,
Adam

SUMINISTROS AGUILA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with better support.

I had a problem and Addam helped me to solve it so quickly. I hardly recommend the app.

BLOM MARKET

Location Spain

Great app and great customer support!!

Child Care Point

This app helped us to create registration form to collect more data about users. We had a question about outline of the firm on mobile devices and Adam was quick to come and solve this. Now we wish users answers can be accessed programmatically as customer tags or in some other way.

SA246

Location Spain

The app is fully customizable and I believe it satisfies all the requirements of most of the users.
What it really stands out is the customer support that is fast and really helpful!

Home State Wholesale

We use this app to register new wholesale customers, there was some bug with the theme we were using, but it worked fine on others we tested.

The developer spent his weekend finding the issue and fixing it, the app works great and the developer is amazingly helpful.

Needlejig Tattoo Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

Adam was quick to respond and help me resolve issue I was having. I am satisfied with the top notch customer service.

mysilverluna

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

the app works very good, had some issue but Adam as been very fast to solve the problem and get the bug fix...

JHmarketNZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its easy to use. The customer service is great. Very active in-app support. Highly recommend it. I had a custom request. Solved.

2 Next