Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Infinite Scroll Up Button, Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Price: Free

Lace The Game

Easy to install and has plenty of customizing options. This app works great on Dawn 2.0 theme. Would recommend.

Bub & Maitli GmbH

Location Germany

The App is really great - easy to install and easy to use. I am happy Thank you very much!!! 1+*****

Mia Bella Essentials

Location Australia

Love the colour scroll. It only appears when scrolling and users can return to the top of page easily.

BASN AUDIO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This APP is easy to install and easy to set up, it's very helpful to customers. And the service team is good.

Dusk & Bloom

Easy to set up and customize, and it works great! Super thankful for this free app. Just getting started with my store.

Nay's cosmetics and facial care LLC

I recently used this app for my Shopify store and I absolutely Love it !!!! I have received many compliments and am very pleased.

JuicEBitz

Excellent little tool which is completely free. Ads a nice little touch to the site - thank you developer!

Olivia Smiles - Handmade BJD Clothing

Location Germany

Exactly what I was looking for. Simple, various designs that can be customised. Did work instantly! Very happy - bonus that it's free. Thank you so very much.

AllArtWorks

Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed a Back-to-Top option, and wanted it to be visually subtle because my products are works of art and I want a minimum of distraction on the screen. The color options in this app gave me the perfect solution!

Millzladiva Eyelit Shop

This is such a cool classy way to engage those customers who actually take the time out to scroll your entire store. It took me about five mintues to do and Im super happy!!!!