Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Infinity Scroll Up Button, Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Price: Free

Whites Forestry Equipment

Easy app to setup and customisation settings work exactly as described. A perfect solution that doesn't slow your site. Works perfect on Dawn theme.

Ragazza Indaco Shop

App fantastica! Personalizzabile e funziona bene. Grazie per averla creata e per renderla gratuita! Buon lavoro!!

L'Atelier Papier

Very nice app, user friendly and corresponds to description! Colors can be customized as well which is great. Thank you

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. It is totally free and do perfectly a simple thing. I absolutely recommend this app.

Back From The Fire

So easy to customize and position where I wanted it in my shop, and it works beautifully. Kudos for a lovely helpful app that didn't require customer support. It works!

Twylight Crow

Great scroll to top arrow exactly where I want it. Works great and didn't slow the store down. Starts as soon as you start scrolling down the page. I had wanted one because I have to go up alot while checking out the pages i'm editing. Makes it great for me and the customer.

Dearingkinga

Bisher funktioniert die App einwandfrei und die Einrichtung in unserem Shop war mehr als einfach! a
Absolut empfehlenswert.

joeykidsbikes

Worked like a charm! Easy to install and customize. Looks good on the site and easy to spot when needed but not a distraction while browsing.

Jarrons & Co.

Works as it says! Sahar sent a follow-up email after the installation. Happy with the app. Simple yet useful app. 10/10 will recommend!

Pampa Design

In less than one minute I solved my issue!! I recommend it. I really appreciate the fact that is free; Shopify should have more than this kind of support, since the platform is mainly made for non expert people!!