Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button

by Effective Apps

Free Customizable Scroll Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

longeviq

Works great, looks great, has plenty of parameters to play around with such as color, shape, etc. Wish there was a way to have more triggering conditions such as %, etc.

Joouhl

The developers were extremely quick and helpful to enable the scroll for my website. I love this feature as it save visitors time to get to the top of the page again. Love it!

HN Bazar

The support very friendly and supportive. Nice App my website look great.
I have 3 Apps from this vender and all of them excellent.

Just Add Water 412

I love the fact that you can customize the color and style of scroll button to match your store. I have not launched my store as of today but it works so good on my end. You won’t know you need this app until you download it! One of my favorite added to my store.

SHOP PRAV

I really enjoy having this feature on my site to ease the functionality of my website. I find it to be very user friendly.

Fleurish

I NEVER write reviews, but I couldn't help but sing praises about this app.
It's simple to use, easily customizable and the developer is super appreciate and supportive. The best part? NO CODING REQUIRED! I didn't have any issues with the app and it meant a lot that the developer reached out twice to make sure I was enjoying the experience. I am definitely going to use this app for another store of mines and I suggest you do the same

7 Elements Skin Care

Such a neat feature, does exactly what you need without crowding the page. Color customization makes it a must have on every website.

Gadgetinis

Perfect Design. Improve user Navigation. More professional website. Simple and easy! Great Support!

kickosco

Very easy and simple to use! It looks great and there are several options for customization. Highly recommend this app.

LederGlück Manufaktur

It works flawlessly. It is super helpful that you have the full color picker available and can enter the HEX code to match exactly your CI/CD color set. This makes the arrow-up appear exactly in the respective colors of your page and guarantees a seemless UX.