Scrolly: Scroll To Top Button

Add an infinite back to top navigation button in one click

Price: Free

Scrolly in action: A back to top button appearing in the store

L'Atelier Papier

Location Morocco

Very nice app, user friendly and corresponds to description! Colors can be customized as well which is great. Thank you

The Prousen

Location Italy

This app is fantastic. It is totally free and do perfectly a simple thing. I absolutely recommend this app.

Back From The Fire

So easy to customize and position where I wanted it in my shop, and it works beautifully. Kudos for a lovely helpful app that didn't require customer support. It works!

Twylight Crow

Great scroll to top arrow exactly where I want it. Works great and didn't slow the store down. Starts as soon as you start scrolling down the page. I had wanted one because I have to go up alot while checking out the pages i'm editing. Makes it great for me and the customer.

Dearingkinga

Location Germany

Bisher funktioniert die App einwandfrei und die Einrichtung in unserem Shop war mehr als einfach! a
Absolut empfehlenswert.

joeykidsbikes

Worked like a charm! Easy to install and customize. Looks good on the site and easy to spot when needed but not a distraction while browsing.

Jarrons & Co.

Location Singapore

Works as it says! Sahar sent a follow-up email after the installation. Happy with the app. Simple yet useful app. 10/10 will recommend!

Pampa Design

Location Italy

In less than one minute I solved my issue!! I recommend it. I really appreciate the fact that is free; Shopify should have more than this kind of support, since the platform is mainly made for non expert people!!

Loominate-designs

Location Hong Kong SAR

Highly recommend this app. It is easy and simple to use! It looks great and there are several options for customization.

Peak Apothecary

I added this app so my customers can more easily navigate through my store and it has worked very well and easy easy to install. Looks great too!