Reviews (179)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity and functionality, providing a quick way for customers to navigate back to the top of the page. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and customizable design options. The app is reliable, integrates well with Shopify stores, and doesn't affect loading times. Many appreciate the responsive and helpful customer support.

November 20, 2021

I recently used this app for my Shopify store and I absolutely Love it !!!! I have received many compliments and am very pleased.

Nay's cosmetics and facial care LLC
About 1 year using the app
November 25, 2020

Super easy to install. Just enough options. Does exactly what it promises! So glad I put it on my site. Yay.

Me & Mine Jewelry
About 1 year using the app
November 22, 2022

I am very happy with this app, it does exactly what I need it to and has not caused any issues with my site whatsoever. Was also impressed with the follow up from them to make sure I didn't experience any issues or needed any extra help.

Asgard Tech & Designs - Blaine Hughes
Edited September 30, 2020

Great app, and it's free! The support is superb. They responded quickly and helped us tailor it to our website. We are using it on two of our sites now. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a simple and effective scroll-up button.

Propel Ministries
January 2, 2021

This was Quick and Simple, first time an App here worked without messing up our theme, and without me screwing up any code :-)

Just Cracked My Halo
July 20, 2022

The customer support for this app is outstanding. I requested help in speeding the load time for the page up widget and someone from their staff modified it on my shopify store for me in a matter of hours and my page load time was soooooo much faster! Great app! I highly recommend it. Good customization features too.

Empathera
October 13, 2020

It is unbelievable Bill! It is just as simple as it is!! The best button up there is on the market today!!!

PROTESTDOM
Netherlands
May 6, 2023

Lovely app, I've been using it and has several options according to the liking of everyone. Customer service is also good!

GranDeed
Ireland
October 30, 2020

so far good app just installed and work perfectly.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

monark1
April 5, 2023

Great app, does exactly what you want it to do.

Easy to set up and customise :)

I will check out your other apps.

Thanks!