Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Infinite Scroll Up Button, Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Price: Free

Shel's Shabby Chic

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Easy to install app. Great little feature. Does exactly what it says. Wish you could choose a colour for free though.

Chesca the Illustrator

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy and quick to set up a basic button, appears on the screen at a good, noticeable size. Exactly what I needed

Just Cracked My Halo

This was Quick and Simple, first time an App here worked without messing up our theme, and without me screwing up any code :-)

CBD Express

Location France

Great app, easy to use and and very nice looking. Had a little display problem on Chrome but the support service fixed it in seconds ! Definitely recommend it.

TW Grocery

Location Australia

There was a problem with my theme, but the team fix it for me very quick. I recommend who need scroll to top button will not regret to use this app.

ÇHANELIA

The support team is responsive and the app works as expected. Best of all, it's free and easy to install.

Spinel House

Location Hong Kong SAR

very good and i will definitely want to use it and sharing to my freind. very good and i will definitely want to use it and sharing to my freind.

The Leafy Branch

Time spent using app 19 minutes

so far so good- easy to install, seems to be working fine and I am hopeful it will continue to be useful on my site

The Sample Toybox

Location Australia

So far, so good. Does exactly what it says and gives you a decent level of customisation. Recommended if you want to make your store more usable with longer page lengths.

Gurus Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Great app, easy to use and great customer support chat!! Highly recommend to anyone who just want to have a back to top button!!