Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button

by Effective Apps

Free custom back to top button that fully matches your style!

Skin Persepctive

I thought I had an issue post installing so I contacted support. Within minutes Shafarr responded ready to resolve without auto sending me links . I opted to figure myself as I needed to learn and eventually succeed but shafar was ready to help . What I liked is even if we are in the digital world there is a human who addressed me by my name rather than the hey hi and hello automation adding value to me as a client . The app looks great . It is easy to install, the tricky was me as an operator rather than the app itself . Love it . Fantastic super speedy response ready to assist and a super app . What’s not to love . Thank you guys . You are amazing . Much appreciated

UUniqueyou

Perfect for what it does, highly recommend it. Easy to use interface of the app with a good variety of placement options.

Trendoon

Great App! really useful for those long product pages. you can also choose from different shapes and colors.

TITΛИ

Very simplified app to use, but comes with brilliant features which elevate my stores looks. And it benefits the customers and easy to understand for them.

Submission Shark

It works really well. I like how you can adjust the colour and how it changes when you click it. Brings it right back up to the top of the page where you can click on the cart which can be helpful for shoppers. I think it’ll help with user experience and convenience.

Lift Leggings

The app is really great. Allows my customers to scroll all the way to the top of my website with a smooth animation. Love it.

PrivateWall

I had no trouble using the app and im perfectly fine with the functions.
I like the variety of the buttons and I was okay with them but I guess there will be customers who want to upload their own button. If you could make this work that would be great.

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are working hard to create quality apps that are both simple to use and effective for merchants!
We know that some customers may want to add their own button and we will add this feature in our next version.
We wish you all of the best! :-)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next