Scrolly: Scroll To Top Button

Add an infinite back to top navigation button in one click

Price: Free

Scrolly in action: A back to top button appearing in the store

Asgard Tech & Designs - Blaine Hughes

Location Australia

I am very happy with this app, it does exactly what I need it to and has not caused any issues with my site whatsoever. Was also impressed with the follow up from them to make sure I didn't experience any issues or needed any extra help.

KOBOMO

Location Australia

Works perfectly and super easy to implement (takes less than 5 minutes). So far we have had zero issues.

The Kobby Store

The app is a great feature to have, easily customizable & very convenient. Plus, it's FREE. Great support team as well. I recommend.

zaventi

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

le module ne nécessite pas de configuration compliquée. et l 'application fonctionne correctement. ok

SifCharge

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great application! Look no further if you are looking for a great scroll to top button where you can easily customize the button to suit your store needs! Also, their support team is awesome! They even helped us in the evening! Thanks guys!

WrightSport

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Fantastic simple to use and unobtrusive "Scroll to Top" app! Fantastic customer service from Zeeshan, thank you so much.

Empathera

Time spent using app About 21 hours

The customer support for this app is outstanding. I requested help in speeding the load time for the page up widget and someone from their staff modified it on my shopify store for me in a matter of hours and my page load time was soooooo much faster! Great app! I highly recommend it. Good customization features too.

BeSafe2Go

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Great app, does what it should do. Can customize the button and the help desk team is very helpful!

sardine.shop

Location Germany

easy to use, responsive & looks great!
I love the options you can choose the design of the btn and not forced to one option! same with size and padding! well done

PearStrap

Location Germany

Simple but amazing app Great Customer Service, very friendly, helpful and quick. 10/10, can only recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13