Cart & Button Animator

Cart & Button Animator

by QeRetail

Catch your visitors attention with Cart Animator

Sarms Star

Thanks so much , its amazing with a lot effect differents ! i love it easy to install and free 10 stars

May 7, 2020

Thank you for taking time out and leaving us such a wonderful review here. This motivates us a lot to come up with better solutions and services. Do have a look at our other apps as well, you might find some of them useful for your store. Once again thank you from QeRetail team.

Get A Tiny Waist

Great app, and Foram was very helpful in helping us set up the button! Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!

March 6, 2020

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.
We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

roroly

the best application thank's for this great job , best application and best application and best application

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

QLGadgets

I gave it a try even after reading negative reviews. It worked for me! It does what it is supposed to do. A lot of animations to choose from. And it is free!

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

True African Art

This Cart Animator is new and free. The team was able to customize the button for my site, but at first it did not work, even after manually installing the code. It is supposed to install that code for you when installing and have it work out of the box. That was not so in my case and it was frustrating to both me and the team just how much work was left to optimize this app. But guess what, they did it and they can do it for you too, if needed.

The team needs to make the Preview within the app work - meaning it does not currently show the effect you chose in Preview within the app. There is a preview button for it, but it does not do anything.

I like that it is free and that the support team was able to fit it into my site. If it doesn't work at first, don't give a bad review, talk to the support team and they will work with you until all is corrected. The app is free and does as described - it is a good way to make your cart/buy button stand out for quick identification and call to action. I respect this company for their support communication and for the fact that they are offering this app for free when everyone else charges a small fee for almost the same thing. Get this app!

Qe - I hope my ticket allowed you to improve your app through identification of continuity and browser issues. Many thanks for your help.

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review , Thank you for letting us know about the issue you were facing , because of that we were able to fix the browser issue.

We will look into the preview button issue you have suggested.

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions...

Dr.C Lab

Doesn't work , slow down and mess up my site :( So time wasting...................................................................................................

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your review , Please let us know the problem in detail ,so that we try to solve the issue.

Our Support Team will surely try to resolve the issue.

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions