Cart & Button Animator

Cart & Button Animator

by QeRetail

Catch your visitors attention with Cart Animator

Melmeiko!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS APP IS SUCH A GRANDTASTIC IDEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bless!! I was hoping for an app like this!!!! And then--!! *high pitched angels singing* HERE IT IS!!! Thank the development team!!
Thank the idea team!!
Thanks to those who brought every team some COFFEE and SNACKS while this app was being made and continued to be monitored! THANK YOU! The animations are so cute!!! Especially the bouncy ones, in my opinion~!!! If I H A D to give one mention towards improvement, it would be for the preview animation to keep up with its settings within the app. Like, when you select "heartbeat" with a 5 second interval, the preview pulses every 5 seconds. And the color choices show up too, in realtime. BUT GOLLY!! If only you could have seen the way I JUMPED in MY SEAT, threw my arms up and went "WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!! It MOVED! It WORKS!!!!!!! IT WORRRRKS!!!" when I checked my site!!!!

September 28, 2020

Hey Melmeiko,

It is great to see such an energetic response for our work. Too bad we couldn't be present physically to experience it first hand, yet your review has managed to personify the delight you have felt
Your suggestion have been noted and forwarded to the development team for reviewing.

Hoping to amaze you even further in the future.

Fatago

the support team is one of the best that i was able to experience here on shopify seriously! regardless of the problem, they help quickly and with great effort. thank you guys for your patience and kindness

September 21, 2020

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.
We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.
- QeRetail Team

VaiaMegastore

Applicazione di facile apprendimento e ricca di animazioni del tasto carrello. Sono rimasto sorpreso dell'immediata assistenza che ho ricevuto dai programmatori dell'applicazione tra l'altro nella versione free. La consiglio a tutti quale strumento da utilizzare per incentivare l'acquirente ad aggiungere al carrello piuttosto che optare per il check-out rapido permettendo così la vendita di maggiori prodotti in un unico ordine.

August 3, 2020

Once again thank you from QeRetail team.

Sarms Star

Thanks so much , its amazing with a lot effect differents ! i love it easy to install and free 10 stars

May 7, 2020

Thank you for taking time out and leaving us such a wonderful review here. This motivates us a lot to come up with better solutions and services. Do have a look at our other apps as well, you might find some of them useful for your store. Once again thank you from QeRetail team.

Get A Tiny Waist

Great app, and Foram was very helpful in helping us set up the button! Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!

March 6, 2020

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.

roroly

the best application thank's for this great job , best application and best application and best application

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

QLGadgets

I gave it a try even after reading negative reviews. It worked for me! It does what it is supposed to do. A lot of animations to choose from. And it is free!

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the
App!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

True African Art

This Cart Animator is new and free. The team was able to customize the button for my site, but at first it did not work, even after manually installing the code. It is supposed to install that code for you when installing and have it work out of the box. That was not so in my case and it was frustrating to both me and the team just how much work was left to optimize this app. But guess what, they did it and they can do it for you too, if needed.

The team needs to make the Preview within the app work - meaning it does not currently show the effect you chose in Preview within the app. There is a preview button for it, but it does not do anything.

I like that it is free and that the support team was able to fit it into my site. If it doesn't work at first, don't give a bad review, talk to the support team and they will work with you until all is corrected. The app is free and does as described - it is a good way to make your cart/buy button stand out for quick identification and call to action. I respect this company for their support communication and for the fact that they are offering this app for free when everyone else charges a small fee for almost the same thing. Get this app!

Qe - I hope my ticket allowed you to improve your app through identification of continuity and browser issues. Many thanks for your help.

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review , Thank you for letting us know about the issue you were facing , because of that we were able to fix the browser issue.

We will look into the preview button issue you have suggested.

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions...