4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

November 30, 2020

I did not want to lose potential customers due to sold-out stock and decided to try a few of these apps that can encourage customers to stay engaged with my company as they wait for their desired item. This App was by far the best. The "Notify Me" me alert blended in with the existing theme the best and was the easiest to use when I went into the app to see a status. I also needed help at around 330am ET and Sourabh on the team helped me out, having my store ready to collect emails for our launch the next morning. It didn't integrate fully in a few variants but he fixed it then double-checked every variant in my store, just in case. Thank you! Highly recommend.

Stolmid
April 22, 2021

Well-thought out app, very easy to use, and the team is super responsive about helping if needed. The free plan is great for making sure the functionality will work before committing and the paid plans are pretty reasonable for what they offer.

Beyond Aero
July 29, 2021

This app has performed as expected. We have used it on all our web properties. The customer Service is excellent. I highly recommend.

Jonny Boats
September 4, 2020

Great app, surprised to have so many credits for sending notifications, 50 email & SMS. Would recommend and is a must have.

Super Duper Candle Company
July 8, 2021

This app is incredibly easy to install, is intuitive to use, looks great on our site and sends instant email alerts when we restock sizing. The biggest plus though is that their customer service is absolutely amazing. Instant response to questions and help setting it all up. Yash in particular was beyond amazing at helping me with the SMS set up. FYI - the email alerts send right away but the SMS can take some time plus they cost $0.05 per text. I opted to just do email alerts to save money and make availability instant for guests. It works so well I am beyond impressed with this app.

ADVOCATE [The Label]
May 4, 2020

Great app and awesome support. They are always willing to help. The back in stock feature in the collection page is an awesome.

Meat House Panama
Panama
April 15, 2021

Outstanding customer support! Our store has yet to launch so the jury is out as far as the functionality of the app but we are confident the developer has our back gif we run into issues! I would 100% recommend this app!

Askalite
March 4, 2021

App works perfectly and the support was amazing. Within a few minutes my questions had been answered and all my problems were solved.

CDSoftDEV
April 5, 2021

I just started to use this app. The customer service is very high. When I'll try all the features, will make the update)

Besttandoor.ca
Edited November 17, 2021

This app does exactly what you need it to,the app works great,and their support in time.thank you very much.

xsb555