4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

November 20, 2023

EXCELLENT customer service, immediately replies when I couldn't figure something out. This app is just fantastic and makes it so easier to let customers know when something is out of stock. A+++++++++++

JAW Products, Inc.
3 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Abuzar was very helpful in fixing an issue when we changed our theme.

AO Official Store
12 months using the app
October 17, 2023

Been with this app for a couple of years now. Works fantastic, and gets customers engaged to help us lock sales. The analytics on the app are fantastic and so is their customer service! Special thanks to Abuzar who recently helped us out with getting the app back up on our site after a few issues we were having.

TACOMABEAST
Over 3 years using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and we appreciate you being such a long-term user of our app! Glad to hear that Abuzar was helpful in getting your issue resolved!

January 10, 2024

I loved the support received from Satendra. It felt like he really wanted to help. When I asked him to do a little bit extra, he was very obliging.

Liqua Nutrients
New Zealand
5 days using the app
November 29, 2023

Encounter problems, the customer service will help solve them. functions that the plug-in does not have, they will also actively offer to join the next plan, which is great!

Waist Dear
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 months using the app
January 11, 2024

The support team were most helpful and very quick and efficient when solving our theme integration.

Franjoskitchen
14 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Shikha was the person who help me. I received fast respond and my issue was solved and 5 minutes . Great customer service and easy to navigate.

Agape Key All Natural Products
2 days using the app
November 24, 2023

Quick and easy set up, no special knowledge required and promptly heard back from support about a question I had!

The Society for Unusual Books
5 months using the app
January 23, 2024

App is great! Easy to use.

Selene Stone
Almost 4 years using the app
November 13, 2023

Great way to know what is still in demand. I needed assistance getting configured and Satendra quickly helped me and offered changes I didn't know to ask for.

Emerald Evergreen Co.