Reviews (1,975)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

August 27, 2021

Great app for sending back in stock alert! Thank you for good customer support and great features......

Buddhatrends
October 19, 2020

One of the best and most beautiful applications I used and the technical support is more than wonderful. A problem appeared to me and it was solved in less than 5 minutes I recommend downloading the program

Butikkom
Sweden
March 8, 2021

The team is very helpful when I needed to create an alert for an out of stock button. They were able to set this all up from there end very quickly!

Manuka Health UAE
United Arab Emirates
May 4, 2023

Great support! Got help with reintegrating when we switched themes!

Thefatcow.se
Sweden
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied May 4, 2023

Thank you for your great rating and for the kind words about our support team. We're glad our team was able to help you with reintegrating when you switched themes!

October 7, 2021

I use this app with for it's very basic functions. The integration is great, the notification clarity is clear as day and I love the analytic dashboard it provides. Support is awesome. They're there via chat and answer immediately during my working hours, so I'm able to resolve issues quickly and move on. Eventually, I'll roll this program out on other sites and look to upgrade to their more inclusive plans. Definitely worth the investment.

MUHLE SHAVING
September 3, 2021

Very helpful! App is easy to use and integrates nicely. Customer service is excellent. Thank you very much.

Barberry + Lace
October 21, 2020

Super easy to install, it does what it says and works great. You'll quickly have to pay more to have more features, but as it's really well made it's totally understandable and worth the investment.

Goodee
Edited November 20, 2020

awesome customer service! and i love this app! 2 of my friends told me they want a certain product that is out of stock, so i thought maybe other people are thinking the same way! no need to think about it. just download this app!

Purple Yam Athletica
September 25, 2020

I have just installed the app and had an integration issue with my shopify theme, the support helped me to fix it so quickly, much appreciated their support. I am looking forward to explore the app.

Coastal Fishing Tackle
Edited September 9, 2021

This app is amazing for when we want to notify our customers that an item is back. We see a huge bump in sales the moment the customer is notified. I also had a question for customer service and they replied to me immediately and were very helpful.

LoudLacquer