4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

May 1, 2021

the app is very nice, and the support team is much more helpful than many apps out there. super good working app and the SMS feature is the best thing about it

CLOUDS
February 15, 2023

A fantastic experience!
The chat support is wonderful
The app works properly
I recommend it to everyone

falenashop
Italy
Edited December 20, 2021

Back In Stock has been very easy to use, and their customer service team was fast and helpful! Our customers love this feature.

Coracao Chocolate
March 22, 2021

Wonderful feature to allow our customers to be notified when something restocks. Easy and quick set up process that Shikha helped me with.

The Blue Seoul
June 24, 2020

This app is very helpful and the support is great. Always working on new features and help you out if you have any questions. Definitely recommend it.

Polizeimemesshop
Germany
November 10, 2020

Just installed this plugin and got what I was looking for, appreciate the support as well provided by the team.

JTA Learning
July 8, 2021

Easy setup and our products get sold out a lot so our customers use it a lot for their favorite products. They also have a great support team and very quick to respond to any issues. Highly recommended.

Zillabeau
Edited March 28, 2021

I installed the app on a Sunday and am not tech-savvy. I used the pop-up and I was immediately helped! Love love love this app and the customer service is next level!

MrsMD
August 27, 2021

This app is so valuable to our store. We like to alert customers of up coming new releases, so people sign up to be "notified". We can easily view in this app, how many people are interested in the up coming release, which gives us confidence in our ordering. Helps us limit over ordering, and customers are happy as they get notified instantly when stock is in stock. Helps with sales and moving stock quickly. Fantastic App

OzToyStore
June 18, 2021

Fast and efficient support. Shikha helped me with all my doubts with fast response and helpfull info.

Minga US