4.9

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to recover lost sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are available again. It's praised for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options. The app also offers Facebook restock notifications and back-in-stock alerts via email or SMS. Merchants value the app's analytics and its highlighting of customer product interest for efficient restocking. The support team is commended for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving, especially with theme integration issues. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and conversions.

November 9, 2023

Great app must have it on your site for conversion.

healthyfeet-store
3 days using the app
October 10, 2023

I wanted to express my gratitude for the exceptional support Abuzar provided. His expertise and assistance in resolving my issue were invaluable. I am truly impressed with the level of service and dedication he demonstrated.

The app itself is user-friendly and highly effective in managing stock notifications, and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Thank you once again for your exceptional assistance.

Pacific First Aid
4 days using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 13, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star rating! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are impressed by Abuzar’s expertise and dedication to resolving your issue. We are grateful for the kind words regarding our user-friendly app and its efficacy in managing stock notifications. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we truly appreciate your support. Thank you once again!

November 19, 2023

Great app. and great assistance!

LoungewearRepublic
11 months using the app
September 10, 2023

Shikha helped tremendously! needed help with triggering old notifications to a new product, and did exactly as requested. Customer service was excellent

VLUME LASHES
Over 1 year using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 14, 2023

First, thank you for being a long-time user of our app. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and great to hear that Shikha was helpful!

October 16, 2023

Support was immediate and thorough. Truly fast, efficient and helpful.

Pure Muskoka
6 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad our customer support team was fast and thorough in helping.

July 28, 2023

We've been using this app with our Shopify store for a while now, but today was the first time I had to ask for assistance (which rarely happens because the app is pretty intuitive on its own). The person who helped me (Shikha) was amazing and took care of the issue for me! All I had to do was refresh the page and it was done. Incredibly helpful. Grateful to Appikon for making it easy! Highly recommend for the ease of use, as well as the kindness of their customer service team.

Die With Your Boots On
Almost 3 years using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for being such a long-time user of our Back in Stock notifications app! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a 5-star review and explain the value that you've seen in the app. Glad to hear that Shikha was amazing and able to help take care of your issue quickly. Thanks again!

August 18, 2023

Wonderfully helpful app for sending alerts to customers! The customer service I received has been quick and very efficient. Definitely worth adding to your shop!

Saltwater Swaddles
Over 2 years using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 29, 2023

First, thank you for being a longtime user of our app! Also, thank you for the review and it's great to hear that the app is helpful for sending alerts to your customers!

November 1, 2023

Lovely service!

ADLR Poké-Shop
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
October 31, 2023

Appikon has a great customer service! My current theme was unavailable from their options, so I was directed to message their support. Customer support was able to customize the notify button to match my store's theme and integrate smoothly. The best part was they did it immediately!

Empty Bowl
About 1 hour using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review for our app. Glad our team was able to help you fix your theme issues so quickly!

August 3, 2023

Always helpful and very fast customer services! Also good app for add your sales easily. I recommend this for every one!

Intensed
Finland
Over 2 years using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for being a long-time user of our app and thanks for the review! We appreciate you recommending our app to other merchants!