Customer List for Google Ads

Organise & Optimise Customer Targeting for Google Ads

$2.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Natulim

Location Spain

I had a problem with one of the audiences and their support was very efficient. The app works great.

SAMBIRANO GOLD - KAKAÓBAB, KAKAÓVAJ, 100% CSOKOLÁDÉ WEBÁRUHÁZ

Location Hungary

Excellent app and very fast support! Quick and easy installation process, very useful if you want your Shopify customer lists to sync with google ads automatically.

Frontrow

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. Importing all my previous and recent customers and support is fantastic. Salute to Simprosys InfoMedia.

One Great Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

These guys are phenomenal! I also use them exclusively on their Google Page Feed App. They are patient and a pleasure to work with! Cannot wait for the next app up their sleeves!

GotItHere.com

Easy install, simple and clean UI, worked like a charm, very fast and helpful customer service answered all of my questions. 10/10 would recommend

VPA Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Brilliant app. Brilliant customer service. Thanks so much for helping us out to get our customers integrated

Ponyfly

Location Hong Kong SAR

Simprosys Team is go to guys for anything on Google for us. The audiences created through this app helps us do remarketing to those who haven't purchased anything from us in last 6 months.