Free shipping & Promo bars

Free shipping & Promo bars

by Mageworx

Free shipping, free gift and custom promo bars in 1 suite.

Cantin Distribution Inc

Simple, clean, effective. Amazingly fast and efficient support for minor adjustments needed on our site. A+++

Seventeen London

I downloaded this app to add an announcement bar to our website as our current theme does not have this option. This app does exactly what we wanted it to, they have different options to design the bar yourself as well which is great!

Kelly Kettle Australia

Brilliant! Simple and does everything it says it will. I wanted an announcement bar AND a free shipping progress bar, this does both.

Shop Pretty Pretty

The app does what it's supposed to. BUT I can't see any of my bars after I make them. They appear on the website but not in the app. This means I can't edit them or delete them. So now I have an old promotion running on my store that I can't get rid of.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

We are truly sorry you've faced difficulties with the Free shipping & Promo bars app.

Please note that we offer free live-time support for all of our apps. The issue you've described is non-typical and requires investigation.

We created a ticket on your behalf and requested collaborator access to your store from our Shopify partner account. Please approve it and we will check your concern.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

LUNNA

The app is works perfectly for my store, and their support team help me greatly. they response my request and fix the problem at same day.

PorTugalPerTo

It's a pity we cannot have two bars at the same time, apart from this it's a very good app.
And best of all it has a great support!

Ladonna Forever

good! but please make small change there should be option of online payment and offline payment. so we can offer gift to online customers

House of Alice

The app is very easy to use and set up. I like that it is also free to use. The bar appearance on the webpage is excellent. I really like it!

Fish-Girl.com

No joke! this app is absolutely awesome and served my Promotions & Free Gifts promotion at my website at www.fish-girl.com. And NO JOKE!its absolutely FREE to use. Thanks x 1000

LoveSaya

I use this app as a broadcasting bar. It's perfect if the bar can be stuck on the top (customers are not allowed to close them). Overall, it's pretty good based on cost-free.
I had reviewed it, but it doesn't work yet. Why?

Previous 1 3 4