Customized & Cart Attribute

Customized & Cart Attribute

by pifyapp

Cart Attribute, Customer Attribute on Cart/Registration Page

BELLAGALA

Being a wedding service company, we need a lot more information than your standard contact information on checkout. We were easily able to set up everything that we needed. I even contacted support to ask about some layout customization of the cart and the next day it was changed! I was super impressed with the app, the support and experience overall!

The Perfect Gift Dubai

Very professional app, quick and prompt customer support - very helpful! highly recommended!! thank you

Special T Marketing

This app was great and I received outstanding support. I needed to gather some additional information on my orders and found this app very helpful to do so. I would highly recommend it to others.

Little Bit's Bow Boutique

I used this app to add radio buttons at checkout. It didn't allow me to have them listed vertically but within hours of emailing support, they had solved the issue for me and it works great! 5 stars for sure!

Ashes With Art

Great app and fantastic support. Sunny was super helpful in getting it setup how I need it. This will make a huge difference to my business.

Love Yourself

cart attributes are easy to use and install, plenty of templates and options, great support staff willing to help

cyclingsell

It is a very good application software, which solves the things I need. And it is easy to operate and practical. I am very satisfied.

cosfun

the app is so good, I use it to addition some information for my order, is really helpful, if you can made some customize attributes on product page, it is better.

sxtoy

Indeed helpful! So far so good! I mainly use it to add attributes to the cart page, and it can be available for specific products which you set. Also, I use it to collect additional information of customer on the account register page, which helps me target my sales. The price is quite reasonable.