CutOutWiz

CutOutWiz

by CutOutWiz

Image editing for your product images

DaEssential.com

Excellent App. Excellent Image Output. 1st 10 images were done to perfection. Very Happy. Will be doing more images with them. Per Image about $1.19. That's a great price.

Southside Blvd

Very professional work and deliver fast and reasonable prices. Will be using again and again and again!!

Mensdoor

Very good customer service! The app is very easy to use and you will get your images in very short time within 14 hours only, whether you need to merge two images in one single image as bundle item, or you want to drop shadow and to have white background they are able to do it. Recommend it for basic editing requirements.

One Stop Finds

Amazing work! Fast, simple, and easy. The team is very responsive and is willing to work with you on specific requests. Such as rotating your photos to a particular position or even adding a shadow under the product. I've already used for 50+ images, and I am 100% satisfied!

Jack Erwin

We've really enjoyed working with CutOutWiz and would highly recommend. Very reliable turnaround time (always receive images before 8AM the following day) + great support; always pay close attention to our directions + comments. For context: We recently redesigned our site and most of our old products were shot on a 255 white background. We don't shoot products on pure white background anymore but CutOutWiz masked all of our old products and exported transparent in order for us to overlay them on a light gray to be more consistent with our new products.

Cuffed Com Au

The team at CutOutWiz is excellent. I inherited a store with thousands of images with dirty backgrounds and watermarks. I needed to fix these up. The team at CutOutWiz added features to the app quickly at my request (as I needed to filter by SOH) and processed all my images super quickly, with great quality. They did a batch of 500 images in under 20 hours! If you are looking to get your images cleaned up, look no further. Thanks to Kowser and his team. Check out the images at www.cuffed.com.au

Favdealz

The most we like about CutOutWiz is that their support is at a very high level. Work is also great! I once had to get the Raw images back after processing and they sent those without a fuss!

Sit Healthier

Amazing work and amazing support.

Bloomspace

Great service and customer support. Highly recommended.

Wilsons Estate Jewlery

Great App so far! The team has been really helpful and quick to answer any and all questions. Highly recommended from WilsonsEstateJewelry.com
Previous 1 3