Daily Deals: Bulk Discounts

Daily Deals: Bulk Discounts

by Galactic Apps

Schedule sales, Product Discounts, Storewide Sales,Flash Sales

sportnfit

im new to this all but love this app helping me really get my deal out and known which help me really get started and thats what i needed thank you

May 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! We love that you love the app ;)

Reach out for support anytime!

Poshimart

The app is awesome. The design is clean and stands out from other apps. Everything looks so professional. I recommend. The issue I had was the prices only show in $ and my default store currency is not in $. I use a multicurrency app but that does not seem to help.

Update: support has fixed the issue and the app is now integrating well with my store and currency conversion works perfectly. Everything looks so on point. Thanks to the support team for taking time out to sort me out. I highly recommend this app. Stay cool y'all.

May 10, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay on the response! We are here to help you out with that right away.

Our app does offer a currency conversion feature, our support team will reach out to you directly to help set it up.

Thanks!

Jatarah

Awesome app with great features. I really like how it creates a deals page for my website that customers can refer to. I received great support from Conner when I had a technical glitch and now everything runs perfectly! I would definitely recommend this product to other store owners.

SHAN ZU

Use la aplicación para poner ofertas visibles sin necesidad de usar códigos de descuento, batalle en poner el timer pero la asistencia fue inmediata, no duden en usarla!!!!

EvangelX

I used this app the boost my sells with daily offers. It meets my needs and expectations. The Support was great.

May 7, 2020

I am so glad to hear that the app delivers what you need! Thanks for your kind words!

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

I am using this app to create daily deals. I have been using another competitor's app last year but I decided to change to Daily Deals because it has better design in addition that the countdown can be added to the product’s page.

I reached out to the support to have the code installed and they were very responsive. In addition, I asked for some minor changes, and they were always cooperating.

I have two minor issues with this app though that it is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars:

1- I would prefer to have a different pricing per variant.
2- Once you have saved a deal, and then you want to edit it is not that simple, as the amount to be discounted is actually being discounted again if I want to edit the countdown timer for example. So in my experience, it is better to delete the deal and then add it again.

Other than that the app is great and I totally recommend it.

May 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review, and your kind words regarding our app.

We will make it a priority to update our app with the variant pricing feature you are requesting.

Additionally, I will follow up with you to better understand the problems you were having with our editing functionality. That is not the experience we want to deliver!

Thank you so much! Your review means a lot to us, and we will be sure to improve our app based on your feedback.

AVANT aromaterapia

May 7, 2020

Merci pour votre avis!

Vapecloud.ch

ASasASASASFSTERDASDSDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAQWSRWRWRCYASASDASDASDASDADSASDASDASDASDADWEQWE234256ZFGSDFAS

ToyNation1

I had some issues after installation but support took care of it immediately. Surprisingly fast. This really gives you the feel of a real daily deal website.

MisMisha

very easy using.... itś super....itś totaly best best....thank you for you are here....i hope you stay here....

Previous 1 3 4 5