Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule sales, product promotions, discounts, sales analytics

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

There is absolutely no customer support! I'm trying to use the Free/Trial Version and even after 4 attempts to reach customer support, I have heard nothing in return! Sad...

January 19, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, we had some technical issues with our ticketing system. We are available to help you now!

mhcofficial

Updated after the trial but app remained locked in the free version. Apparently I need 100 characters to submit a review.

January 11, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry for the confusion. I am going to send you a message now so that I can get things sorted out for you.

The-Works-Bag

I am currently using this app to give my xcustomers a discount and so far its doing well Im waiting for someone to use my dicount code NOW

Atticus & Charlie

I wanted to set up a daily deal but didn’t have time to do it everyday. The automatic “Daily Deal” set your solved my problem. Very satisfied with the way it works.

flamechill

Yes, it ’s a really good setting, but I do n’t know how to display the entrance to Deals Page on my website after I have finished all the settings.

December 29, 2019

Hello,

We noticed that others also found it hard to find out how to access the deals page, so we've put it front-and-center in the app menu now!

Your feedback helps us create a better product, so thank you for bringing that up and for using our app!

Cheers,
Jonathan

GarciaWeightLoss

The app is very easy to use and the customer support was very helpful with their response time. This helped us get our 12 days of Christmas daily deals up and running on time.

A4C.com

App is awesome! It's so easy to use, and the developer has really helped us tweak it to match our exact needs. If only all apps were as good as this one!

Sweet Apricity

This app was great for managing my BFCM sales. I had a few technical issues (all my fault, not the app), which Conner was great at helping me resolve. Customer Support was very fast , which allowed me to run very rewarding campaigns this year. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to run deals.I will continue to use it to run spot deals in my shop. Thanks!

Paws Off

Great app, makes the customer feel more of an urge to buy your products since they only have a 24 hour window on it! Great idea!

Robindira Unsworth

The customer support we've received since installing the app has been top tier. We've used the app to run one promotion thus far and all went well. Thumbs up.

Previous 1 3 4