Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Marijuana Packaging

This app may be useful for stores that plan to run small deals, however for larger stores, this is not ideal for many reasons. Although the communication was someone prompt in the beginning, currently we are not able to get responses in a timely matter. Things that have been mentioned as possible features are halfway solutions that have not been fully developed when implemented. Features like bulk importing of deals is not a built-in function, you have to send them the file to import, but if there is a communication issue this would be hard to anticipate when it will be done. Even managing how products within a deal is sorted on the page is missing. Included within that, products from a different deal can be inserted between a product group that is part of a different deal.

Yesterdays Thrift Shop

I installed this app and then found it didn't meet my needs so I uninstalled it. It failed to uninstall itself correctly and kept showing a discount that I created with it as a test.

Fbsport

Very disappointed. Never wrote a bad review before, but I had to this time.
Firstly, some of the deals I added were not posted as scheduled. The deal was still active even it is expired as schedule.
Well, that is not the most terrible thing. Just today, I noticed that the APP permanently changed the price of one item, which was applied to one of my deals. Shocking and appalling. I set a 25% off in the deal. The APP first dropped down the price from $479.9 to $359.92, based on 25% off, I think. And then, the item applied to the flash sale, AGAIN! So, the flash sale price is $359.92*0.75 = 269.94. In other word, the item applied the flash sale twice. And even the flash sale ended, the price is still $359.92. The first 25% off still applied. That is what permanently I am talking about. So, I have to manually change the prices back.
And also, the support is responseless, and not helpful at all.

Artch Indonesia

alhamdulillah ka pake nuhun pisan,cing berkah,mun bisa mah harga na di kirangan. awis pisan. jadi abdi tiasa langganan inggal bulan

Baufun Shop

I have been using the app for about 6 months and it worked perfectly! But since the last update of the app my daily business doesn't work anymore. I have contacted the developers three times. The first reaction was quite fast, but it didn't fix the problem. Today I am sad that I had to uninstall the app because it doesn't work for me anymore.

Envozmo

It has everything I need to run deals. If you install this you will increase sales in your store for sure.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy to be able to provide you with services to help you grow your business.

hjom.

If I could give more than 5 stars for my rating for this app I would! Daily Deals is absolutely amazing! It is so easy to use and very straightforward. It is the perfect app if you are looking to put more than one collection on sale at the same time. I was looking for an app that could do this and am so glad I was recommended Daily Deals! I especially love that it shows the discounts I've assigned for each product on our landing pages, without customers having to see what the discounted amount is when they go to view their cart. I am so grateful for this app, and I am sure you will love it as well!

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review!

La Dolce Vitae

We use this app to run our flash sales 2 - 3 times a week. It provides us with the perfect landing page for our email blasts. I love this app and it has become a center piece to our business.

My Patriot Supply

Hands down the best Deal of the Day app out there. Really great support from the app developers. Highly recommended.

July 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review! I hope you keep being awesome :)

- Conner

The Pet Trunk

This app is really useful, and it is the best deals app out there. I really like the automation setting, because it automates a deal or multiple deals every 24 hours. You can leave the app in autopilot, and it will make sure your store is right on schedule with posting deals every day. It really makes your store feels like a 24hr workforce is behind it making sure the customer is happy . One of my favorite things is the customer service, Conner has been so helpful with all my concerns and questions. Personally, customer service could be a deal breaker for me if its not done right. Conner and the Daily deals team have it right by creating a personal connection with their clients and making sure they are doing ok and the App is functioning and meeting our expectations. I really recommend this app and company.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your very nice review! I'm so happy you are satisfied with the app, and that we have been able to satisfy your needs.

Reach out anytime!