Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

by Unstack Software LLC

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Working 925 Jewelry

Garbage app. No dice getting in touch with developer either for assistance when it discounted all of our items to about 30% of the retail price after multiple discounts stacked up. Confusing to use. Currently having to delete all 1700+ products and relist. Should've read reviews first. Fun times.

January 17, 2021

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues. We responded to your emails multiple times to try and help with any problems you're having, but unfortunately we never heard back. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!

Apostolic Clothing

Probably not the best app for any BFCM deals. For some reason it will apply whatever discount twice. Any item that was 10.00 now had a suggested price of 8.5 and a local price of 7.22. That is insane. Before we knew it everything was 30% OFF. NEVER USE THIS APP

December 7, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about these issues, and thank you for reporting this. We'll be reaching out to you directly to see if we can find out more about how this could have happened on your account.

Importatoy

Very poor service from the support team. The deals app does not work. I have been having numerous problems with this app over the past few months. Instead of a 12% discount, my store is discounted 36% and i cannot fix it until the support team looks at it. I dont recommend this app to anyone - its bad for business and reputation. 1 star is too good, they should have 0 stars.

January 17, 2021

Thank you for contacting our support team about your issues earlier. I'm glad we were able to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us if you need anything else at all and we'd be happy to help!

Brothers with Glass

This app works ok, but adding it to my site caused errors to report in search console and my speed of my site to drop drastically. The only solution was to delete the app. Be very very cautious using this app, there is a very good chance it will slow down your site and cause issues as it did to ours. After the trial from this app we had to spend $180 to have a developer fix the lingering code and lasting issues. Trying the app for a week we had very little sales from it but the slowed-down speed increased our bounce rate. This is a poorly made app that will cost you money if you install it. Be warned.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding the code, please know that you can always reach out to our support and we'll help remove any Daily Deals code from your theme. Although all apps have this same problem, we are working on ways to have this done as a more automatic process.

We'd also be interested to find out how it made your site slower. This is not something we've seen before. For any other feedback or help, please reach out to support@dailydeals.ai.

LipCity Lipcare

Had some issues but the staff helped to resolve them with me as soon as possible. And deals have been working well.

November 29, 2020

Hi there - sorry to hear about this. Did you try reaching out to our support to see what was wrong? Unfortunately due to the way Shopify apps work, we can't revert prices back after you uninstall. You must first disable or delete your deals, and then uninstall. Please do reach out to our support at support@dailydeals.ai and we'd be happy to help you fix any issues on your account.

Swordsfall

The app itself has potential. It does display the deals in an attractive manner. However, the app itself has plenty of faults. For one I've had it get stuck on the same product several days in a row. Also the ability to have customers sign up and get deals is pretty bad. The email list doesn't connect to ANY email services. I used the app for almost 6 months and didn't have a single person sign up for the bonus list. I also had a grand total of maybe a dozen buys through the app itself. Finally, the items stayed discounted after I removed the app because it hard codes the discount. (It's like a person manually adding a deal through the admin) The back office part is also pretty slow.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding the email signup, we're actively working on integrations with email marketing platforms. In order to attract more signups, we'd advise to test out different copy related to your store as that has the most positive effect on conversions.

As for the items staying discounted after removing the app, this happens because Shopify cuts off our access as soon as you uninstall, so we can't revert the prices. Before uninstalling, please first pause or delete all deals. To fix any products with this problem, just re-install Daily Deals, stop all deals, and then uninstall again.

We've been making some big improvements on the backend, so you should be noticing a nice speed improvement from here on out. Please feel free to reach out to our support at support@dailydeals.ai if there is anything else specific we can help with.

Nasa Depot

They are trying to charge so much money for an app - I can't believe people would pay for this.

November 19, 2020

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear that this didn't meet your needs. There is actually a lot that goes in to managing this on the backend, which is why we have to charge for it. If you have any specific questions about how Daily Deals can help you generate more sales, I'd love to explain more. Feel free to reach out to support@dailydeals.ai and we'll try to help however we can.

vivace fashion

i used this app to boost my sale i think it is a great app . but need some more improvemnet but great

Spudslist

I used this app to setup my Black Friday Specials. Super easy to use. Only took me a few minutes to get it setup, and it tracks your sales within each deal you run.

Yesterdays Thrift Shop

I installed this app and then found it didn't meet my needs so I uninstalled it. It failed to uninstall itself correctly and kept showing a discount that I created with it as a test.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8