Daily Deals

Daily Deals

by Galactic Apps

Start with our FREE Plan, boost your sales with deals now!

PrimeAloe

Good idea if executed right, but this app is so slow and doesn't work. Tried to create a couple of deals and none appeared in the app

Natural Coffee & Tea

The Daily Deals app is fantastic. It allows me to create new deals for my store everyday. I am pleased with the deals ending at midnight. The app allows me to keep my customers engaged with new deals each day, and offers the flexibility to control which products go on sale.

Postal Worker Tees

Love the concept but it just didn't work for me. I chose to put 3 products on sale. When I refreshed the sale items it just added more items instead of replacing the 3 I wanted to put on sale. Then it didn't revert the sales prices, so I had to manually fix all of my prices.. (Update - I would definitely like to try the new version. thanks)

August 2, 2019

Hello there, we really appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences our app has caused you. This is not the experience we want to deliver to our users.

We are building a new version of the Daily Deals app that will address this issue. We would be happy to give you access to this new version when it is ready.

Thank you for your taking the time to leave this review!

Seniman

Great app for shops with a lot of SKUs, but can also be used for a 1-product shop. Really helps take the leg work out of setting up discounts for collections with numerous products. Also works as a nice way to bring customers back to your shop to see new daily deals. Nice work. Highly recommend!

July 16, 2019

Hi there, we're glad that you like the app! Thank you for your review.