Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule sales, daily deals, flash sales, & product discounts!

Myfashunpassion

Great App, will definitely recommend................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

New Green Nutrition

The app has great potentials. What's more important is the developer's attitude and responsiveness to requests. This app creates urgency for flash deal offers. But the app can be so much more. With some improvements, this could be one of the great discount app.

NORVINE Official Site

This is the best discount app in the entire Shopify App Store!
The support is very helpful, friendly and super quick.
We are proud and lucky to use this app during the upcoming bfcm!

It comes with great additional features and an own page just for products on special sale!

November 17, 2019

Thank you!! We are very pleased that we have delivered a great experience to you and your team. Reach out at anytime whenever you need support.

Cheers!

- The Daily Deals Team

Swanky Wank

I hated this app! Unable to delete sales and even after some sales we paused, it was running the deals.

November 17, 2019

Hello there,

We apologize for the negative experience!

The reason you are not able to delete a deal is because we use the deals to show you reporting on how it went after your deal has ran. However, since it is a problem, we will add the ability to remove deals in our next update.

Also, we apologize about the deals not pausing properly. That should not have happened, and we take responsibility for this issue. We will ensure this gets fixed right away.

Please check your email. We'd love a chance to make things right for you, and sincerely apologize for the problems you've had with our app so far.

- The Daily Deals Team

Kartmartindia.com

I like it app good for new business user how really want to build it goodwill and brand in market and get more and more customers

Kun Home Furniture

Meet exactly what I need! Easy to use. Thank you very much. The only one issue I have that I don't know how to embed to front page. I customize theme to add this collection to front page, but it will lose the display setting of the app.

Caarmela

La mejor manera de agregar descuentos, en linea, al principio es un poco confuso y hay partes que no se pueden editar, pero sigue siento una app sencilla

Shorp Express

the app is nice so far i dont seem to see any problem but it is offering me alll that i need and want

Sales Grabz

Excellent app! a must-have if you're running daily deals on your site, takes care of the tedious leg work. Their support team is extremely responsive and receptive to your feedback and requests. I look forward to continuing using the app! Great work.

The Warehaus Automotive

I have been using this app since almost day one. I check it everyday and it works flawlessly. Have done manual deals without issue, then I switched to the automatic deals options which works flawlessly, I check my site daily.

Previous 1