Darwin Pricing Geo

Darwin Pricing Geo

by Darwin Pricing LLC

Leverage geo-pricing to increase profits with machine learning

Benchmarkmedia

We needed to customize our store based upon geographic location. We sell direct in some countries. but we have distributors in other countries. We needed some unique customizations which we handled quickly by the Darwin developers for a very reasonable fee. Customizations included redirecting the buy button to our distributors in certain international markets. In these markets we hide the prices, number of items in stock, quantity selector, add-to-cart button, currency selector, cart icon, and all sale banners.

We replaced another application that was only a partial solution. Darwin Pricing gave us the total geo-pricing solution that we needed!

Positive Office

This product has really helped me set up my pricing across multiple countries. It's easy to use but Sebastien has also put a lot of time into addressing my questions and making sure everything is working the way I wanted. Highly recommended. Matt

Christies Watch Shop

Wow! Darwin's coupon box looks just great in full screen, waaays better than the other apps I've tried out! Highly recommend, you're gonna love it!!!

Carverskateboards

i was trying to hide prices and some special buttons in our eCommerce for specific countries, the support provided by Darwin Pricing was amazing, in a few hours we have our website up to date as our needs, I recommend it ;)

Swiss Fine Wine

I'm very excited about this app & the great support from the team! I've just made a live setup session and everything is running smoothly now. We're selling fine wine from Switzerland, and it was very important for us to be able to sell on discount in the neighbor countries – otherwise our prices would just be ways too high for foreign customers. This app is very easy to use and it is really a must-have for anyone who is selling abroad!

Norvine

Excellent and fast service and support, customization, perfectly looking lightboxes. Super awesome app & company!

Farfetch

Works as advertized, and we could even fully customize the coupon box design and the discount offers with a little help of their support team. Now we have different teams running their own sales campaigns in parallel in the US and the UK on the same store, and it's all working like a charm! It feels like we've been waiting for a very long time for an app like this... Both thumbs up! :)

Art Of Yarn Canada

I wanted to offer a special discount to my Canadian customers, but not in the US... So I tried out this app, and it turned out to be a real great choice! It is so easy to install, and on the next day I already got new orders from Canada with the coupon redeemed. Afterwards I've also given a try to the campaign optimizer. At first I didn't completely understand what it does, but now I'm a real fan because it is so simple to use and so effective: The app decides in which cities the discount will be offered or not, and it must do it very well because when I look at the bottom line at the end of the month, I really cannot complain :) All in all an awesome app, warmly recommended!

Vwrepair

Very easy to install, I had my coupon box on my store in 1 minute. Looks awesome on my iPhone, too :) I'm getting much more Facebook traffic than before without spending anything more on ads. Great app and super easy to use!

NYC Gadgets and Toys

Darwin Pricing has probably been the best app I could of ever installed on my Shopify store. It makes my life so much easier, and the convenience factor can't be beat. I wasn't sure how to offer discounts, but this app makes it extremely easy to do so. I can also sell abroad, with the implemented geo-targeted discounts feature.

I have to say that since using this program, my sales have gone up considerably. I have had a lot of positive things from customers regarding my high customer service level, so that's a definite plus.

The app is extremely quick and easy to install; no headaches involved. Also, the pricing plans are extremely affordable, and can fit into anyone's budget depending on what type of service you want. I started with the free 30 day trial first, and was so impressed I signed on for the subscription package.

Highly recommend!