Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

by Dash101 ‑ Ship All Over India

Courier Aggregator, Logistics Service for Ecommerce businesses

Beaucod.com

Trusting DASH101 for my shipments is so difficult now. If any fraud or tampering happens they don't take the responsibility. There clauses are such that we customers have to bear the monetary loss. Also our time and effort gets wasted. I have come across 4...I used this app hoping they are good professionals. But totally useless.They may provide some good courier rates, but it is the most unprofessional non-responsive company I have come across.

Maxx Coupon Pvt Ltd

Hopeless App Hopeless Service, Never Use Them as shipping partner, they never respond, never call back, will not return your money of your wallet.
I so wish I could share the long screenshot of my package history to educate everyone how pathetic is the service of Dash101.
I have been using Dash101 for my dispatches for 1 years now and have been facing small ignorable issues but then,...

Momshop24.com

If you consider your business as serious thing then avoid for this shipping aggregator. All 5 star reviews given here are fake. These people call every seller and request them to give 5 start reviews and promise them to give support to cover their negative reviews. But ultimately their service is totally worst, and nobody got any kind of support even after giving them 5 star reviews.

Popstor24.com

Shittiest shipping aggregator I have every seen. They haven't done their Beta Testing yet on panel. Even don't give a try to this Faltu platform. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS " HOW TO MAKE MORE PROFIT FROM SELLERS" RATHER THAN SUPPORTING SELLERS.

hopsop.com

Here is 100% Review after almost doing 30k shipments this BAKWAS company don't care for their customers at all. I have been begging for our payment for last 1 week and there is no proper solution is provided. If you want to take your business very seriously then you should avoid this FALTU comapny.

CHAMLOOKS

100% Honest Review is Here... All 5 star reviews given here are fake. These people call every seller and request them to give 5 start reviews and promise them to give support to cover their negative reviews. But ultimately their service is totally worst, and nobody got any kind of support even after giving them 5 star reviews. THIS IS ALL FAKE 5 START REVIEWS. They put over charges on couriers, no proper support. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS " HOW TO MAKE MORE PROFIT FROM SELLERS" RATHER THAN SUPPORTING SELLERS.
They have started a new feature call CEO Desk to show that they want to provide support, I tried to use it, but believe me after sending same complaint 2 or 3 times, still I have not received any call or reply yet. it's been around a month now. THERE IS SO MANY PROBLEMS AND SCAMS IN THIS COMPANY, IF I START MAKING LIST THEN IT MAY NEVER END. THIS IS 100% HONEST REVIEW

mynextscent.com

This is one of the worst courier aggregator. They will give you lowest rates but later on overcharge you. They will not give COD remittance and tell you that your bank account number is wrong. Beware of the company and especially Pramod, Aditya and Nakul. Please do not waste money and time. Later on they will not even pickup calls and not even respond to mails

Adiyogi.store

One of worst, pathetic, bakwas company I have ever seen in my entire life. I have done more than 15k shipments with this shit company. They lack various basic features. Their portal can't even handle load of 200 shipments they just get crashed while generating labels. I have been doing Ecom from last 3 years and only thing I can say when you are scaling just don't use such shitty shipping aggregators, where they are in market but they haven't done their BTEA test yet. Payment cycle is third class. Every week you have to remind them to clear your remittances. One of the most unprofessional shipping aggregator available in the market. I wish I could share my order shipments screenshots here. Third class shipping company ever.

Nukkads

Do not recommend. Do not fulfill what they promise and later you get to know that people who dealt with you have already left the company! So, a lot of to and fro! They don't even know how to cut proper gst invoices! I think till date our gst shipping invoices have issues. So, we moved away from this company. And what they did later was even more shocking. They forgot to remit us pending orders' cod remittance. Amount in thousands (INR) is pending with them! Stay away from Dash101. Stay protected!

doux.in

Very bad service provider. It is a very new company and like other shipping providers; they also promised good rates and good features. However, when coming to do the actual task of delivering orders; they failed pathetically. They aren't even able to manage orders' status. I am unable to see order tracking details (even for January orders). Their awb's do not work on the dash101 portal or the shipping company's portal.
On top of all this; they did not even remit us a huge cod amount (once we switched from their portal to another). They have an amount of over Rs. 1lakh to be remitted to us. They do not respond to queries.
Bad company. Stay away from this one if you want to protect your business, money and customers!

Previous 1