Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3)
Developer
Roposo Clout
September 20, 2021

Trusting DASH101 for my shipments is so difficult now. If any fraud or tampering happens they don't take the responsibility. There clauses are such that we customers have to bear the monetary loss. Also our time and effort gets wasted. I have come across 4...I used this app hoping they are good professionals. But totally useless.They may provide some good courier rates, but it is the most unprofessional non-responsive company I have come across.

Beaucod.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 20, 2021

Hopeless App Hopeless Service, Never Use Them as shipping partner, they never respond, never call back, will not return your money of your wallet.
I so wish I could share the long screenshot of my package history to educate everyone how pathetic is the service of Dash101.
I have been using Dash101 for my dispatches for 1 years now and have been facing small ignorable issues but then,...

Maxx Coupon Pvt Ltd
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 20, 2021

If you consider your business as serious thing then avoid for this shipping aggregator. All 5 star reviews given here are fake. These people call every seller and request them to give 5 start reviews and promise them to give support to cover their negative reviews. But ultimately their service is totally worst, and nobody got any kind of support even after giving them 5 star reviews.

Momshop24.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 20, 2021

Shittiest shipping aggregator I have every seen. They haven't done their Beta Testing yet on panel. Even don't give a try to this Faltu platform. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS " HOW TO MAKE MORE PROFIT FROM SELLERS" RATHER THAN SUPPORTING SELLERS.

Popstor24.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2021

Here is 100% Review after almost doing 30k shipments this BAKWAS company don't care for their customers at all. I have been begging for our payment for last 1 week and there is no proper solution is provided. If you want to take your business very seriously then you should avoid this FALTU comapny.

hopsop.com