Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

Dash101 Logistics & Shipping

by Dash101 ‑ Ship All Over India

Courier Aggregator, Logistics Service for Ecommerce businesses

Lookyzooky Online

Excellent Service And Best Support Ever.Support Executive Very Helpful.Overall Great Services.......

chargingcable.in

Customer Support is Excellent , the apps and dashboard needs more features which they have been trying to add and upgrade. Good to start for small stores with orders approx. 50-80 per day !

Extresy

Really great aggregator for shipping and has the best customer support. Shipping rates are also cheap.

Luxmi Tea Company Private Limited

Good rates, services, and good service. Their platform is easy to use also. Not your typical logistics fellows but effective and prompt. Keep up the good work people.

patakha trends

Best in class sevices among all other , Whenever we need support we contact our KAM - Mr. Khemraj Kapdoskar ,he is always ready to help and very prompt on all the issues. Also very nice and polite personality having nice behaviour., Also need to add some more features to the panel and Keep Supporting.

Yaarideal.com

I used this app it's amazing. Support is also very good. They also offer very best price for shipping in India. Recommend to use this app. Dashboard is very good. More Advantages

CosmeticBaba

Great experience with my account manager Sanjay Kumar Bhat.
Enjoying the services, very helpful and very affordable. I recommend it to all who want better services.

Royal Shoes Hub

Great experience with my account manager Pallavi Kamble.
Really appreciate the service.
I find best app for courier service. Even shipping rates are low as compared to others.
i got instant solution of my all problems about shipping.
They have best team for customer query and problems..

Santhekart

Dash101 is amazing, I am using this app for almost 3 months now. I have had bad experience with other logistic apps and was a bit skeptical with Dash101 but they proved me wrong, they are extremely professional reliable have excellent customer services, If you are looking for free online store then this is application would be an awesome one. this is of the best app for online store as well as for your shipping needs. User friendly interface which will make our lives easier.
Good app, easy to install, good services
Customer support is good and hands-on. Wish there was an option to enter SKU, and auto-fill product dimensions.

Eshwarshop

Even though there is some issues with app, but still having excellent customer support to resolve the issues

Previous 1