Deals Promotion Platform

Get new orders by promoting your deals to shoppers for free

Price: Free

Oyindre

Time spent using app About 2 months

easy to install and cant wait to explore, plus it gives you different options and ways to make sales work, i definitely recommend..

Wakerlook

Well, we love the app... working good so far, will just say that it need more shops on the app for better traffic ... Check out wakerlook.com

SHOPPERS SHOP

Great app to help promote the site. Just yesterday i installed the app and the traffic start coming. Expecting sales. Easy to set up and watch the traffic increase. Keep the good work guys.

Chill Boys

DealzyClub is a great app. It was very easy to set up. It just makes so much sense to cross-market with other brands to find new customers. I really recommend giving this a try!

DiamondFied

Great app. It has gotten me 25 sales in 3 days on Engagement rings that costed 5,000 and up. Thanks You Guys

Gadget198

Great app to help promote your site. Easy to set up and watch the traffic increase. Keep up the good work guys.

QuirkHub

So far so good, visits up, no orders yet but promising. Thanks..................,.....................

MAGZERO

I installed this app today. The effect should be left behind, but the installation is very simple. I hope this will increase in my site visitors.

October 24, 2019

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your review. We've noticed you haven't added your offers yet. Please, add them so the app could start bringing value for you.

Fancy West Picks

Location Russia

Great app! Very easy to set up, and very clear. My ads had many more impressions than others in my store.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for the good words.
We're working hard every day to make our app better and better.
Good luck with selling online!

Craig's Tee Selection

Location Estonia

I installed the app this morning. Already started getting some traffic to my store. Ads of other stores on my website look pretty accurate, shown when the mouse pointer goes out of the window. So seems like a good deal so far. Will update the review once I have first sales from it.

October 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review!
Hope you will have first sales soon.
Let us know if you need any assistance.